Opinion Is Tom Trbojevic the best fullback in the game ?

Bulldog1966

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Agree he is a superstar and probably the best player going around when fit..not a fan of Manly either but i hope he stays well he will carry them a long way.All the players are on the up thanks solely to him, all their forwards are firing etc etc even the brother from the same mother played well.

I think Teddy will be the fullback this year though and he has NOT been terrible LOL...incumbent skipper and Freddy no doubt loves him.Of course they would be as good or maybe better if miraculously Ted does get dumped but it won't happen.

To that guy who said Tommy could play 6 and copped some shit from some i recall(might have been Andrew Johns)he is absolutely right they could go that way but likely won't, will play Centre inside JAC i reckon.

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
Absolutely. Fittler needs to get his head out of his arse and pick him in his best position. Teddy should be behind both Turbo and the westie with the bad heir cut in the pecking order.
Should be but wont.

Papa Emeritus

Who wants their taint tickled?
Staff member
Administrator
Gilded
Reaction score
I think both at their peak are pretty close but Tedesco has gone really ordinary this year. Turbo is miles ahead, he should be the blues fullback without a doubt.

Dognacious

Kennel Immortal
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
NF Draft Champion
Reaction score
he's the most impactful player in the game, manly look awful when he's injured. He's the only thing keeping hasler in a job
Yeh that was my thought. Most impactful fb in a team. Ponga gets close. Roosters still win without teddy, storm win without pap. Manly just can't win without TT and look like a top 4 side when he plays.

GoTheDoggies

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Fraudy Fittler will pick his Roosters favourites. Won't be supporting NSW until that clown of a coach fucks off