Is this the worst Nrl side ever?

Berries

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
The 90s magpies, early 2000s Souths, early Cowboys and Knights when they won one game would like to chat.

sgodllubsti

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
if i was building a team from scratch, there wouldn't be to many from our current team id have, we have a lot of decent reserve grade players only a few nrl quality players

dogzofwar

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
if i was building a team from scratch, there wouldn't be to many from our current team id have, we have a lot of decent reserve grade players only a few nrl quality players
Lol it’s a gun Canterbury cup squad that’s about it

MatstaDogg

The Bearded Baker
Premium Member
Reaction score
NBA is trash right now.
Yep, I have not watched it since the NBA went full virtue signalling. Been a Lakers Fan since the early 90's and for the first time in years have a good chance of winning the title, but i just can't watch it and I also can't stand LeBron James continually virtue signalling too.

GrogDog

bad attitude
Reaction score
Don't think so but the fact that we're in the discussion is bad enough. Take a bow successive Bulldogs management!

red-dog

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
A good way to think about it is if every player was on the open market who would be signed, very few.

In fact quite a few players aren't contracted next year and there's zero interest.

Certainly one of the worst bulldogs sides to be fielded.
Exactly right. I can't think of a single player in our team who would be worth signing. As bad as the Broncos are playing there are players in there that have talent and potential so their rebuild won't take too long with the right coach.

Reaction score
Yep, I have not watched it since the NBA went full virtue signalling. Been a Lakers Fan since the early 90's and for the first time in years have a good chance of winning the title, but i just can't watch it and I also can't stand LeBron James continually virtue signalling too.
i was a sonics fan, i can empathise with north sydney bears fans haha

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
It’s not even the worst nrl side this year.,

_G-Dog_

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Its probably the worst side thats been persisted with for so long..

how Players like JMK and Lewis are selected in FG since 2018 and still persisted with says it all about where we are at.

Cappuccino

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I dont think ive seen many worse sides in the Nrl than our current one, when your centres are Montoya and Holland, your 9 , JMK and Lewis as a halfback, its up there with the worst ive seen.
Heka Nanai likes this

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
Geez I'd love to see the contract amounts they're on.

It just doesn't add up.

Ratchet. Backloaded. Frontloaded. Side saddle.

It just doesn't add up.

Shanked

U been Shanked
Reaction score
apparently we've lost 7 games by 6 points or less, because they're "scrappy"

Matthew G

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I now genuinely believe this is a fact. We are fucking awful, would finish last in super league

ash160

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I’m almost 50 and I’ve never seen a worse dogs side...no shit

c-b-b

Kennel Addict
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
I’m almost 50 and I’ve never seen a worse dogs side...no shit
I’m a bit younger than you but all I can say is thank God I got to see sides of the 80’s, 90’s and early 2000’s. I don’t know if the club will be a powerhouse for a very long time or I’ll ever see times of dominance like that again.

no1bulldog

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score
We are that bad NSW health turn up to Belmore oval to test for COVID fragments when doing the rounds of the other sewage treatment facilities