Is this the world's best watch?

Blue_boost

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'm ready to pounce..

Unless you subsidise $4.35 X 4 and we get this deal done.

Blue_boost

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
If you want one, they are at a price which is simply irrefutable .. I have 4 already (in various colours)

Either buy it now at $124.34 or buy from me on eBay for $170.. (even that's cheap) When they are sold out price will shoot up.

BlackJackBulldog

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
If you want one, they are at a price which is simply irrefutable .. I have 4 already (in various colours)

Either buy it now at $124.34 or buy from me on eBay for $170.. (even that's cheap) When they are sold out price will shoot up.
Gues this proves its not the world's best watch?

steve1700

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
That's USD $121.78 AUD

Bought an Asus laptop from Amazon Australia, it was well over 25% off and I'm in regional W.a yet I got it in 2 days, fucking great service.
I prefer ebay but I have signed to Amazon prime its good value for what you get.

Didnt see that I normally check as well 78 cents to the dollar is not to bad would prefer it to high 80s

You north or south of Perth? I'm still learning the area.

Bulldog1966

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I prefer ebay but I have signed to Amazon prime its good value for what you get.

Didnt see that I normally check as well 78 cents to the dollar is not to bad would prefer it to high 80s

You north or south of Perth? I'm still learning the area.
Far way north 800k's lol up in the mid west.Whereabouts are you?
Was surprised to get it so quick must have a base in Perth, i use ebay mainly too but they had this sale on in October last year and noone could match the price or get close so i did the deal, it was $517 down to $359 delivered so about 30% off.Think their $550 full price now but usually someone is selling most things cheaper at some point.
Just a basic Vivobook with touchscreen which can be flipped so can be used like a 14" tablet if one wanted to, all in all it's a pretty good little unit i reckon.

Blue_boost

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Amazon is outstanding service. When they say an item will be delivered it turns up, no if's or buts. They also have the best returns policy if anything goes wrong

Plus try call their customer service, they call you IMMEDIATELY, never have to wait

Wahesh

The Forefather of The Kennel
Reaction score
That's USD $121.78 AUD

Bought an Asus laptop from Amazon Australia, it was well over 25% off and I'm in regional W.a yet I got it in 2 days, fucking great service.
Yeah Amazon will have an Australian warehouse soon in western Sydney. No idea where the laptop you ordered came from, but you'd think maybe somewhere in WA if you got it in days 2 and you are in the regional area.

By the way, nice to have a Bulldogs supporter on the other side of this great southern land of ours. Welcome mate :grinning:

Blue_boost

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Do I get one of the watches?
You ignored my calls when it was $124.34 now someone bought one leaving three left at 145.89 a piece.

To chip in its now going to cost you $77.70
(25.90 x 3) so I can grab them under $120 drive away..

Before your contribution was only $17.40 (4.35 X 4)

Lesson be learnt, when blue boost gives you a buying tip, jump all over it, even if it's not your style name a few bucks reselling.

Last edited:

Blue_boost

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I went out tonight to a restaurant.. I was wearing the 3045 watch in the OP.

I noticed people taken back by the watch, over and over, they were looking in admiration and they were lost for words, I could see it. It very elegant, powerful, liberating, manly and Made a big statement. Very very very nice debut.

Last edited:

Wahesh

The Forefather of The Kennel
Reaction score
I went out tonight to a restaurant.. I was wearing the 3045 watch in the OP.

I noticed people taken back by the watch, over and over, they were looking in admiration and they were lost for words, I could see it. It very elegant, powerful, liberating, manly and Made a big statement. Very very very nice debut.
What did your Mrs think of it?