IS there really any point in playing this game this week?

Northern Beaches dog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I don't want to sound like a downer, but realistically, what is the point of playing this game?
The Storm get 2 origin players back this week with one of those being the best hooker in the game.
I dont think i can even remember a time when the only way i think my team can win is if the opposition get absolutely smashed with concussions and injuries.
Like if they lose all there bench and lose 1 or 2 more players.
Who else feels this way?

Bluebarry

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
I don't want to sound like a downer, but realistically, what is the point of playing this game?
The Storm get 2 origin players back this week with one of those being the best hooker in the game.
I dont think i can even remember a time when the only way i think my team can win is if the opposition get absolutely smashed with concussions and injuries.
Like if they lose all there bench and lose 1 or 2 more players.
Who else feels this way?
Another wave would be just about perfect right now burst the bubble so to speak , but just kidding man wouldn’t wish corna on anyone

Scoooby

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
The boys are Just going through the motions at the moment, be nice to ambush an get the win, as storm already have the game in the bag... would be the upset of the season.!!!

silva

Utility
Reaction score
We can’t get any worse then what we have been. If Lewis didn’t go down I think game against south’s would have been closer. Plus we get Thompson DWZ and Jackson back. Can see us going with them for 60 mins.

liljohny

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sadly like most games this season, the result is already fait accompli

no1bulldog

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score
We are just an embarrassment to our fans and the sport.... each week we are making it harder to attract better players to our cesspool of a club or keeping the ones we have signed, the button rumour is growing legs daily