Is there any such thing as a witch?

Blue_boost

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
A friend of mine was telling me that every time he would speak to his elderly female neighbour , almost immediately he would feel nauscious have a ripper of a headache and basically have to lie down the rest of the day and sleep it off. Just innocent short conversations / small talk with her was enough for a rapid onset of this condition. He described it as like a punch in the face and his head was all over the place, concussed.

Many of you might have a chuckle and think there goes blue_boost embellish the facts a little, add a bit of flavour.. but even I thought he was overselling.

But yesterday I had dinner with a few people and briefly spoke to this older lady, she leaned in and kissed me on the cheek to say good bye, oh my did I have a rapid onsite of a headache, I was just KO'ed almost immediately after. Nurofen or anything didn't knock out this headache. I was nauscious as well and could barely comprehend what I was doing or where I was.

Then I remembered my mates story with his neighbour, similar phenomenon ..

Does this happen to anyone on here ? Do we have witch amongst us?

Natboy

Banned
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
A friend of mine was telling me that every time he would speak to his elderly female neighbour , almost immediately he would feel nauscious have a ripper of a headache and basically have to lie down the rest of the day and sleep it off. Just innocent short conversations / small talk with her was enough for a rapid onset of this condition. He described it as like a punch in the face and his head was all over the place, concussed.

Many of you might have a chuckle and think there goes blue_boost embellish the facts a little, add a bit of flavour.. but even I thought he was overselling.

But yesterday I had dinner with a few people and briefly spoke to this older lady, she leaned in and kissed me on the cheek to say good bye, oh my did I have a rapid onsite of a headache, I was just KO'ed almost immediately after. Nurofen or anything didn't knock out this headache. I was nauscious as well and could barely comprehend what I was doing or where I was.

Some old ladies wear a pungent old perfume that makes me sick too. Maybe that?

Mr 95%

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score

Has she been a renter all her life? If so that would explain it..

Chris Harding

Steam Powered Dog
Premium Member
Reaction score

Would you have had the same reaction if your friend hadn't already put the idea into your head?

There was a phenomena about headaches caused by windfarms. People who were anti-windfarm had all sorts of reasons why they didn't want them, but headaches from subsonic sound pressure was never mentioned - until one person in the USA claimed it was a real effect. Suddenly everyone who was against windfarms in their area developed severe headaches.

KambahOne

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score

I had no idea you knew my mother in law?

Jai81

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I think you should bang her and see what happens... ride of your life...

Chris Harding

Steam Powered Dog
Premium Member
Reaction score

Blue_boost

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hangovers have the same effects.
That's how it feels seriously. Just a innocent chat and kiss on cheek goodbye and I was heavily concussed..

my mate swears by the fact his neighbour gives him shocking headaches , never exchanged a bad word at all, no issues between them but in her presence, just her looking at him, it's like she casts an evil look at him and his head is all over the place, like being shot in the back of the head. Just small talk does it.

Blue_boost

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I had no idea you knew my mother in law?
You could be right but you could be confused with the common household nag? maybe start a new thread? "all mother in law's nags, some witches?"

Last edited:

Chris Harding

Steam Powered Dog
Premium Member
Reaction score
That's how it feels seriously. Just a innocent chat and kiss on cheek goodbye and I was heavily concussed..

my mate swears by the fact his neighbour gives him shocking headaches , never exchanged a bad word at all, no issues between them but in her presence, just her looking at him, it's like she casts an evil look at him and his head is all over the place, like being shot in the back of the head. Just small talk does it.
I get it.
A mate introduced me to some stuff about Aboriginal stories out in the bush. We cleared out an old bora ground, replaced the stones, sang some songs, and lit a fire for the spirits. We had a dry camp - no alcohol, no drugs - yet I saw some stuff that does not make sense in this world. Is there some truth to it all? I just don't know, but what I experienced, I cannot explain.

I also saw a huge cat on another camping trip out past Hill End; near long abandoned mining camps that the bush has totally reclaimed. It was the size of a panther, but more the colour of a kangaroo, so not the famous black panther of the mountains. It was on a ledge above where I was collecting firewood, and it had no way of getting down, but made it clear it would have liked to come and say hello.

Blue_boost

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I get it.
A mate introduced me to some stuff about Aboriginal stories out in the bush. We cleared out an old bora ground, replaced the stones, sang some songs, and lit a fire for the spirits. We had a dry camp - no alcohol, no drugs - yet I saw some stuff that does not make sense in this world. Is there some truth to it all? I just don't know, but what I experienced, I cannot explain.

I also saw a huge cat on another camping trip out past Hill End; near long abandoned mining camps that the bush has totally reclaimed. It was the size of a panther, but more the colour of a kangaroo, so not the famous black panther of the mountains. It was on a ledge above where I was collecting firewood, and it had no way of getting down, but made it clear it would have liked to come and say hello.
I'm not usually a belieber but the headache after talking to that lady, never had one like that