Is the Lamborghini Aventador 10 times the car of a Hyundai i30N??

Wahesh

The Forefather of The Kennel
Reaction score
It's like one full time, never ending, school holiday nightmare.

Perhaps it's time for you to get a Consolidated Thread you can chuck all your musings and daily observations into.
:tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy:

I've been waiting a loooong time for this. Brilliant bro :D

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Plus the Misses drives a iX35 so I have driven both lol

MatstaDogg

The Bearded Baker
Premium Member
Reaction score
What a waste of a life thanks to some coke head who can't drive.
Exactly, that's what I was thinking. A gifted young girl looking to actually make something of her life cut short by one incompetent tool. The *** won't even make a plea even though he is guilty as all fuck. Also see his number plate "PSYKO" so you know he has to be a knobhead.

Nano

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Meh all those fancy supercars these days are just wanker and show off cars, cool man you can afford a pricey as fuck car, cool cool cool good job no one gives a fuck lmao. Iv also noticed most of the wank stains who drive these just have money to throw at them and no real knowledge as to what they are driving, brochure readers simply to put it.

Its like all these people who drive past in them thinking women are going to throw their pussys at them lmao, you'll some some classic car or Euro/JDM icon make its way down the road and grab more attention easily. I'm pretty keen to start my next project car that will super unique and very different for the Aus car scene lol, going to love taking it out to crash the wanker car meets with the lambos and etc

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Meh all those fancy supercars these days are just wanker and show off cars, cool man you can afford a pricey as fuck car, cool cool cool good job no one gives a fuck lmao. Iv also noticed most of the wank stains who drive these just have money to throw at them and no real knowledge as to what they are driving, brochure readers simply to put it.

Its like all these people who drive past in them thinking women are going to throw their pussys at them lmao, you'll some some classic car or Euro/JDM icon make its way down the road and grab more attention easily. I'm pretty keen to start my next project car that will super unique and very different for the Aus car scene lol, going to love taking it out to crash the wanker car meets with the lambos and etc
Kind of like my SS bro, I love embarrassing overpriced Euro "supercars".

I've smoked 2 different models of Ferrari, Masarattis, every AMG I've came across. Only 2 other decent cars I haven't come across is a Lambo and a GTR.

The funniest thing is I never initiate, the ones that love to initiate are 4 cylinder pieces of Asian crap (especially those 2 door camrys), SV6's and XR8's IE shitboxes that can't beat a standard SS let alone a Walkie.

Nano

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Kind of like my SS bro, I love embarrassing overpriced Euro "supercars".

I've smoked 2 different models of Ferrari, Masarattis, every AMG I've came across. Only 2 other decent cars I haven't come across is a Lambo and a GTR.

The funniest thing is I never initiate, the ones that love to initiate are 4 cylinder pieces of Asian crap (especially those 2 door camrys), SV6's and XR8's IE shitboxes that can't beat a standard SS let alone a Walkie.
Haha thats the way bro, I love seeing when some of them think their overpriced of euro only good until warranty cars can take on a GTR or Evo that have had so much work on them over years yet still cheaper. Look at the true king of the road, the R34 GTR only going up in value and a true collectors car now while all these new euro supercars resell for meh as people know they are thrashed, no warranty or owned by bleh people lol

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
Lamborghini possibly gets you 10 times as many women

Blue_boost

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Now here is a truth post

I have driven a McLaren and here is my experiences whilst driving it..

- park it outside a restaurant and everyone gets up on their feet to have a look to see who's driving
- at a packed restaurant the owner pull up a table from nowhere and sets it just for you, no booking required
- at a set of lights EVERYONE makes conversion with you
- on the freeway people are literally hanging out of cars to take photos
- every wannabe fast car races up behind you and trys to overtake to see if you will boot it.
- if car is parked and police drive by they WILL stop and ask that you take it home.
- if people see you drive it or get out of it, you get treated with proper respect like your better than them (well you are)

If you want status and be treated like a proper VIP, the price tag if these cars earns you that

And yes they are also enjoyable to drive

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
A mate of mine has one of the newer i30s (pretty sure it isn't the one you are talking about, it was like 10k cheaper) and it was a really nice, zippy car. I can only imagine the top of the line is an awesome car, especially for the price.
The i30N has a pretty distinctive snarl and crack/pop through the exhaust when you back them off under revs... and they absolutely fly.

I recently had one of the 2.0L Hyundai i30s as a rental car and I've got to say it was bloody impressive for the price you would pay. As you say, really zippy. Could easily have one in my garage as a daily and be happy with it.

Nano

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Now here is a truth post

I have driven a McLaren and here is my experiences whilst driving it..

- park it outside a restaurant and everyone gets up on their feet to have a look to see who's driving
- at a packed restaurant the owner pull up a table from nowhere and sets it just for you, no booking required
- at a set of lights EVERYONE makes conversion with you
- on the freeway people are literally hanging out of cars to take photos
- every wannabe fast car races up behind you and trys to overtake to see if you will boot it.
- if car is parked and police drive by they WILL stop and ask that you take it home.
- if people see you drive it or get out of it, you get treated with proper respect like your better than them (well you are)

If you want status and be treated like a proper VIP, the price tag if these cars earns you that

And yes they are also enjoyable to drive
Lmao all false, are you in some kind of hollywood disneyland movie?

No one gives a fuck if you pull up in a McLaren or other over priced car these days people just see it and carry on. The only people who will be gawking and drooling over you are those who are very simple or don't know their worth or and that materials don't make a person.

What do you mean enjoyable to drive lmao? They are trying to be race cars so hard with tiny monocoque designs, hard and stiff suspension with minimal comfort design for weight savings, its just all rattle and road noise.

Pretty sure alot of wannabe fast race cars people build for less can take on these so called VIP cars lmao.

Blue_boost

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Lmao all false, are you in some kind of hollywood disneyland movie?

No one gives a fuck if you pull up in a McLaren or other over priced car these days people just see it and carry on. The only people who will be gawking and drooling over you are those who are very simple or don't know their worth or and that materials don't make a person.

What do you mean enjoyable to drive lmao? They are trying to be race cars so hard with tiny monocoque designs, hard and stiff suspension with minimal comfort design for weight savings, its just all rattle and road noise.

Pretty sure alot of wannabe fast race cars people build for less can take on these so called VIP cars lmao.
You sound like you have driven one? Yes or no?

Unlikely you have even seen one.

When I say enjoyable to drive they are noisy laggy but when they are on boost, will crush you. Be doing 200km/h before most cars hit 100

What I wrote is fact. Yes people lose themselves when they see it

MatstaDogg

The Bearded Baker
Premium Member
Reaction score
Ozzy Man Reviews: Supercar Show Offs. This will fit in well here.

Nano

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
You sound like you have driven one? Yes or no?

Unlikely you have even seen one.

When I say enjoyable to drive they are noisy laggy but when they are on boost, will crush you. Be doing 200km/h before most cars hit 100

What I wrote is fact. Yes people lose themselves when they see it
As a person who has been into cars for a while and a mechanical engineer who designs and makes his own stuff for his cars, I have never ever ever ever seen a super car or been near one, done work on one or driven one ever lmao...

Yeah mate when other cars hit boost too they also crush you, that’s the feeling of changing your velocity quickly in a short amount of time also known as acceleration right

People don’t lose themselves when they see them going past, simple people who don’t know much lose themselves and that isn’t everybody. There’s plenty of these wank stain cars on the road in Sydney but I see traffic and business carrying on as normal when they go past not halting to this made up stop you speak of lmao