Is the Lamborghini Aventador 10 times the car of a Hyundai i30N??

Blue_boost

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Is the Lamborghini Aventador 10 times the car that a Hyundai i30N is?

im not going to say the Hyundai i30N is a better car than the Lamborghini Aventador but for bang for buck doesn’t the Hyundai kill the Lamborghini Aventador?

I have not driven the Lamborghini Aventador yet but a good friend of mine has and whilst it’s a nice car he said it’s not 10 times the car of the Hyundai i30N.

around a track it won’t cut the lap times by 10, it doesn’t do anything that is 10 times better than the Hyundai .

in fact the Hyundai has seats for 5 and cargo and a good warranty, lower service and running costs .. in some respects the Hyundai that runs away with a win.

I’d say the Lamborghini Aventador is more like a piece of jewellery, but functionally does it actually do much?
The Hyundai i30N Is ticking so many boxes for its $39990 whilst the Lamborghini Aventador asks $389000. What are your paying the extra $350000 more for?

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
It's like one full time, never ending, school holiday nightmare.

Perhaps it's time for you to get a Consolidated Thread you can chuck all your musings and daily observations into.

CroydonDog

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
I like how a "friend" of his has driven a Lamborghini.

But seriously, I bought my car (Volvo) from a dealership that happens to also happens to sell Aston Martins and McLaren. When dropping off my car for a service last week, I casually asked if the DBS sitting outside was available as the loan car. He gave me that half hearted laugh of a man who had heard that joke a million times before handing me the keys to an XC60 (admittedly it was the sporty version with the paddleshift).

One of the McLarens there was $700k. Sure it would be amazing to drive (notwithstanding the few places where you coukd actually give it the beans), but No car is possibly worth that much.

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
I like how a "friend" of his has driven a Lamborghini.

But seriously, I bought my car (Volvo) from a dealership that happens to also happens to sell Aston Martins and McLaren. When dropping off my car for a service last week, I casually asked if the DBS sitting outside was available as the loan car. He gave me that half hearted laugh of a man who had heard that joke a million times before handing me the keys to an XC60 (admittedly it was the sporty version with the paddleshift).

One of the McLarens there was $700k. Sure it would be amazing to drive (notwithstanding the few places where you coukd actually give it the beans), but No car is possibly worth that much.
I have driven a few Lamborghini's myself. Wasn't too expensive either. Just had to download the DLC for Forza Horizon.

Blue_boost

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
It's like one full time, never ending, school holiday nightmare.

Perhaps it's time for you to get a Consolidated Thread you can chuck all your musings and daily observations into.
Or a complete section of this site dedicated to blueboost? People can scroll past the lounge to the most interesting category "blueboost truth threads"

CroydonDog

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
For a kid, he has moxie, i'll give him that.

Blue_boost

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
SUPRISE!!!! You're in it!
There is a lot of people on here that could learn from me. I may even turn their life around.

There's plenty on here that have done the wrong thing, from bad monetary decisions (rent) to poor fashion choice, I'm a free advice service to correct their bad form.

Howard Moon

Kennel Addict
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
There is a lot of people on here that could learn from me. I may even turn their life around.

There's plenty on here that have done the wrong thing, from bad monetary decisions (rent) to poor fashion choice, I'm a free advice service to correct their bad form.
says the water waster!!!

The DoggFather

OG DF
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score

The DoggFather

OG DF
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
I have driven a few Lamborghini's myself. Wasn't too expensive either. Just had to download the DLC for Forza Horizon.
I drove a Murciélago on Las Vegas Speed Way. One of the best feelings in my life, especially when I was overtaking Ferrari's, Masserati's and even a GTR.

Papa Emeritus

Who wants their taint tickled?
Staff member
Administrator
Gilded
Reaction score
A mate of mine has one of the newer i30s (pretty sure it isn't the one you are talking about, it was like 10k cheaper) and it was a really nice, zippy car. I can only imagine the top of the line is an awesome car, especially for the price.

You will never get 10x the results for 10x the price, you are paying for heaps of other shit with that money. The name, the prestige, the uniqueness etc.

As awesome as Lambos are, I have no idea what you would do with one. They draw way too much attention, how could you drive it anywhere? I would be scared shitless leaving it out of my sight ever. I don't need that kind of stress. But then again, I don't have fuck you money.

Blue_boost

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I was at a hotel a few weeks back and a mate parks his Ferrari right outside the doors basically and walks in. Noone at the hotel said a peep. If someone did that in a Hyundai they would have it towed

So buying a Lamborghini or supercar etc comes with the benefit of being able to park where you want and noone says move as they have a cheaper car and feel embarrassed.