Is The Kennel the most interesting discussion forum for Rugba Leeg ?

soc123_au

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Yeah, I like it here. I mostly post on league unlimited, but there is always some decent discussion in here. Definitely the best one club forum, it shit's on the old Panthers Interactive forum without a doubt.

Grunthos

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Well of course, we Bulldog supporters are well known the world over as astute followers of the game and great intellectuals in general.

Dognacious

Kennel Immortal
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
NF Draft Champion
Reaction score
Used to be twice as busy back in the day.
Years of shit form haven't helped. Shit form means angry campers, angry campers scare off happy campers. And a lot of people just don't wanna talk about us being shit. I'm hoping 2023 sees a turnaround on the field and in the kennel. They usually go hand in hand

HD and Ink

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Thing I really like about this place and come here more than the Chookpen is that you blokes at least talk RL. Go to the pen when it's Chook related but you blokes cover way way more RL.

And even as a Chook, you get accepted here and folk don't tell you to piss off. Chookpen is very tunnel visioned. But like I've said I don't hate the dogs. We moved to Ashfield as a kid from East and used to go to Pratten Park or we'd walk to Belmore from Campsie (465 bus)....so I've got a soft spot for the Doggies and want to see them do well again.

The DoggFather

OG DF
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Thing I really like about this place and come here more than the Chookpen is that you blokes at least talk RL. Go to the pen when it's Chook related but you blokes cover way way more RL.

And even as a Chook, you get accepted here and folk don't tell you to piss off. Chookpen is very tunnel visioned. But like I've said I don't hate the dogs. We moved to Ashfield as a kid from East and used to go to Pratten Park or we'd walk to Belmore from Campsie (465 bus)....so I've got a soft spot for the Doggies and want to see them do well again.
No reason to tell opposition fans to piss off unless they are obvious trolls bro.

Maybe back in 02-04 we would of but that's ancient history now lol we had about 3 or 4 rooster fans here and it was my daily mission to fuck their lives lol

HD and Ink

Kennel Established
Reaction score
No reason to tell opposition fans to piss off unless they are obvious trolls bro.
I remember those days and CH9 used to advertise it as WAR whenever we played each other. But on topic this is a great place to talk footy

now lol we had about 3 or 4 rooster fans here and it was my daily mission to fuck their lives lol
Why am I not doubting that ????

Mr 95%

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
She was one of them i recall. Was it her who's lady lumps got posted on here, or was that another member? My mind is a bit foggy. I do remember Jorgie was popular amongst the crew, with Alex, Leesee, Kurry also.
( . ) ( . ) :fearscream:

The DoggFather

OG DF
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
She was one of them i recall. Was it her who's lady lumps got posted on here, or was that another member? My mind is a bit foggy. I do remember Jorgie was popular amongst the crew, with Alex, Leesee, Kurry also.
You talking about that chick that posted a nude? Lol

MatstaDogg

The Bearded Baker
Premium Member
Reaction score
You talking about that chick that posted a nude? Lol
I remember someone's boobs where posted, may not have been Jorgie. Jorgie did have a few rack shots on here though if I recall correctly. Anyway, my initial point was there was definitely a lot more female posters back in the day, that also could mix it up with the boys with how filthy or disgusting they could be.

Mr 95%

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
I remember someone's boobs where posted, may not have been Jorgie. Jorgie did have a few rack shots on here though if I recall correctly. Anyway, my initial point was there was definitely a lot more female posters back in the day, that also could mix it up with the boys with how filthy or disgusting they could be.
@ASSASSIN I miss @Wolfmother .. :cry: