Is The Kennel the most interesting discussion forum for Rugba Leeg ?

Greenmachine121

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
Gotta say I think the admins and posters have got it right when it comes to rugby league discussion and other random shit , having being banned from several other places .. reddit etc
I think the Kennel is a great place to discuss footy and talk absolute nonsense

Bravo admins and fellow Kennelers …. Even the random lunatics are somewhat interesting

Chris Harding

Steam Powered Dog
Premium Member
Reaction score
Great forum for discussion, but I think the moderators need to shut down the personal attacks and language. Some threads just turn into slanging matches between pre teen minds, and newcomers could be turned off by it.

On the other hand, we have some great contributors with years of knowledge and experience. Also love the humour.

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
Great forum for discussion, but I think the moderators need to shut down the personal attacks and language. Some threads just turn into slanging matches between pre teen minds, and newcomers could be turned off by it.

On the other hand, we have some great contributors with years of knowledge and experience. Also love the humour.
Couldn't agree more...the very very good and unfortunately the bad issues. Those areas need to be tidied up.

Some baiters and trolls use TK as their personal dark chat room to ruin other poster's enjoyment of this forum.

If you have a difference of opinion they try and humiliate and belittle and close down open discussion with outrageous accusations just for the hell of it and to boost their childish aggressive personalities. Most don't want the knuckledraggers bringing down the threads.

Mods will do well to keep an eye on this as it has gotten out of control previously.

KambahOne

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Gotta say I think the admins and posters have got it right when it comes to rugby league discussion and other random shit , having being banned from several other places .. reddit etc

Bravo admins and fellow Kennelers …. Even the random lunatics are somewhat interesting
+1 - having sampled several RL sites, this is by far the best. Good forums, sensible mods and just the right density of lunatics.

Greenmachine121

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
Not sure. I haven't really checked out any other fan forums apart from the Raiders one.... and those jerks rejected me. Will be checking out the Knights one soon enough, though.
Haha the raiders one is a ghost town , you are not missing out mate

will you be joining a knights forum next season …

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
Haha the raiders one is a ghost town , you are not missing out mate

will you be joining a knights forum next season …
I will. I'm even considering running for mayor. I have some great ideas for improving the area, including erecting a statue of Kalyn Ponga and Kurt Mann in a toilet cubicle outside the Delany Hotel, and mixing petrol with mouth wash as a deterrent to siphoners in Jesmond.

Natboy

Banned
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
It’s a great forum and all of the different types of people really contribute to that. There is a wealth of knowledge and information on here.

People will have different opinions and that’s what a forum is. I think it’s important to remember if you want to dish it out you need to expect to receive it back without being a hypocritical victim and running to the mods wanting special protection

I’ve only been on a couple of other forums and they had nothing on the kennel. There was literally tumbleweeds and very boring people.
I love the kennel. Thanks everyone!

Psycho Doggie

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score

Oi, who are you calling random?

Greenmachine121

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score

Freakzilla

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
Tipping Champion
Reaction score

Just do what I do and block people. I've blocked over 70 people on this site. It's more enjoyable that way.

Blueandwhiteblood1968

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score

The kennel brings you up when your team is bringing you down, especially in the laugh department, always can count on having a laugh, whats the famous quote 'laughter is the best medicine'. 100% true.