Is the Illuminati real?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Oh god. All we need is a female thinking she’s a conspiracy theorist now. Great.

Wolfmother

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Oh god. All we need is a female thinking she’s a conspiracy theorist now. Great.

Ask the next female you meet if they know about the Illuminati , you'll be met with a blank stare ..
Hmm seems pretty logical thats how someone reacts if theyre trying to hide something .

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Ask the next female you meet if they know about the Illuminati , you'll be met with a blank stare ..
Hmm seems pretty logical thats how someone reacts if theyre trying to hide something .
Illuminati does my head in already enough for me to ask a female who will make me neck myself with their answers and views. Hundred percent the answer will be this, oh isn’t a group of white men that are sexist and misogynists hell bent on oppressing females lol.

Wolfmother

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Illuminati does my head in already enough for me to ask a female who will make me neck myself with their answers and views. Hundred percent the answer will be this, oh isn’t a group of white men that are sexist and misogynists hell bent on oppressing females lol.
Haha those chicks have more idea than most.

Indiandog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
lol, usually you are pretty boring, but this is a good one

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
I thought Zee was Indian...

Wait.. That's what he wants us to think

Indiandog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
I'm boring???!! Wow thats rich coming from a guy who thinks having fun is to hang upside down

hanging up side down is fun, you should try it one day and send us the pic.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
There is no group called the illuminati, but there is The Powers That Be AKA the Elite.

Memberberries

Desball 4 life
Gilded
Reaction score
There is no illuminati or secret societies, just tv shows and businesses with their symbol everywhere for no apparent reason other than rich elitists loving things shaped like triangles and pyramids!
Case closed

Indiandog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
There is no group called the illuminati, but there is The Powers That Be AKA the Elite.

and the banksters don't run the world either.

Rockefellers and Rothschild are just another harmless rich families on the planet who in no way affect the global affairs.

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I don't think anything, i have no theory at all. I just liked the video
The guy in the video is Asian, he’s misleading you. China is gonna take over the world anyway and just passed a law that the current president can stay president as long as he wants. They up to something.

Status
Not open for further replies.