is the dogs site gonna be updated.

Status
Not open for further replies.

boggie23

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
sorry about a usless thread.

but i was just wondering if the doggies site is gonna be updated in terms of players stats and meters and that. it shows the points but not the tackles hit ups or mrters or anything like that.

are they not available??????

sorry if it has been covered in another thread.

if this thread is usless and a waste of space it can be deleted.

Aaron

Utai Slam
Reaction score
The website gathers the player statistics from NRL.COM, due to the problems occurring with their live stats feed we are unable to update the player stats at this stage.

We have been in contact with the NRL and they hope to have it up and running within the next few days, for now we simply cannot do anything about it as the club do not record such in-depth statistics.

Trust me we are doing everything to get our hand on the individual stats but it just isn't happening. As soon as they are available to us we can assure you the website will be immediately updated.

Sorry for the inconvenience of this situation, i am just as keen as you guys to see the stats.

JayBee

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
We dont blame you US. Its all good. But that new NRL site is absolutely shocking. Far too complicated. Sorry but last years was a million times better...A MILLION TIMES BETTER I SAY!

Aaron

Utai Slam
Reaction score
JayBee said:
We dont blame you US. Its all good. But that new NRL site is absolutely shocking. Far too complicated. Sorry but last years was a million times better...A MILLION TIMES BETTER I SAY!
We truly are sorry (pissed off) that we cannot bring the stats to you guys.

We literally waited up until 2:00am Friday night hoping the NRL website would display the stats....not to be:(

JayBee

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Nah mate i understand. Im a keen guy on stats. I love lookin at an NRL game through stats. See the flaws, strengths, positives etc in a game. I really want to know how oru forwards did in running/tackling regards as well. Absolutely shocking. I say back to the old NRL site

habs

xdf
Staff member
Administrator
Gilded
Reaction score
Speaking of forwards and tackling, I was very pleased to see Andrew Ryan and Roy Asotasi making some crucial tackles from marker.

JayBee

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Yeah i noticed that. I was ..lets say HAPPIER with Ryans game altogether compared to how he has been playing. Notice how when he leads the team more through speaking to the ref, and making that extra play for the team, not only he goes better but the team lifts. Ryan has a long way to go tho b4 he hits his best. Perosnally i think i gota watch the game again. Aso played well when he did, but my mind goes all haywire when i try 2 remember his game. Oh well..got monday off..ill watch d replay of foxx :D

Status
Not open for further replies.