Is t rex worth 600k or 6k ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

DEBS

Tony Williams is dreadful. When we signed him I was excited, but seriously how bad is he going. He has been a waste of a good chunk of our salary cap.
love him or hate him , SBW HAS AGAIN HAD THE LAST LAUGH. Imagine if we swapped him for T Rex ?

Indiandog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Debs.... get ready to for the kennel onslaught!

Mr Beast

Admin
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
What he's worth 600k? did we sign him for that much?

GrogDog

bad attitude
Reaction score
Tony Williams is dreadful. When we signed him I was excited, but seriously how bad is he going. He has been a waste of a good chunk of our salary cap.
love him or hate him , SBW HAS AGAIN HAD THE LAST LAUGH. Imagine if we swapped him for T Rex ?
Don't you worry karma will catch up with $BW in the end, all debts must be paid! I would rather watch williams go to sleep on the field than see $BW back in blue and white!

Nano

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
At the moment he is not worth what his contract says but I still have hope in Tony as we all should just as Des does.

Indiandog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Don't you worry karma will catch up with $BW in the end, all debts must be paid! I would rather watch williams go to sleep on the field than see $BW back in blue and white!

even I have changed my mind on this after his last public appology..

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
I admit I hate him, he is useless, he is lazy, he doesn't even look right in our jersey plus he is the reason why we couldn't get Thurston back home, wasted 600k on him

Trendsetter

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
He's not worth the paper his contract was written on let alone 6k.

But in fairness, If I let my workers rock up and do sweet fuck all every day and I still payed them, I wouldn't expect to rock up and find anything done for a long time.. see where I'm going with this?

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score

But in fairness, If I let my workers rock up and do sweet fuck all every day and I still payed them, I wouldn't expect to rock up and find anything done for a long time.. see where I'm going with this?
I see it and agree with it

Chris Harding

Steam Powered Dog
Premium Member
Reaction score
I was pretty unimpressed with his lack of effort tonight. Or - is it just that we are not using him properly.

Maybe the captain should be telling him to stand deep and run hard beside Bupa or Beastwood, and anticipate a short pass.

Indiandog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score

and the problem is your highest paid worker is the biggest bludger.... wouldnt that make you lose your marbles

D

DEBS

I admit I hate him, he is useless, he is lazy, he doesn't even look right in our jersey plus he is the reason why we couldn't get Thurston back home, wasted 600k on him
Assassin, what are your thoughts on SBW ? Is he the best forward in the game ? Are the rorters the rel deal. Their forwards were too strong. What about that frank Paul dude and Boyd Cordner ?

Indiandog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
I was pretty unimpressed with his lack of effort tonight. Or - is it just that we are not using him properly.

Maybe the captain should be telling him to stand deep and run hard beside Bupa or Beastwood, and anticipate a short pass.

he was standing deep when he took the ball a number of times tonight, the problem is he takes the ball and then he stops and thinks what is he going to do with it, walks 2 meters and gets tackled by a half back

Nano

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Assassin, what are your thoughts on SBW ? Is he the best forward in the game ? Are the rorters the rel deal. Their forwards were too strong. What about that frank Paul dude and Boyd Cordner ?
Even though I'm not Assassin here are my two cents:

Their forwards are big but most don't seem skilled, Paul Dude is a fast strong battering ram but that is not that bad and for Cordner he just ran and caught the ball at the right time (reminds me of Ryan Hoffman) but didn't really notice him all game.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
SBW is a great player on the field, off the field he is scummy human being. He isn't the best forward in the game, Graham is. I still don't think they are the real deal, until they beat Souths and Melbourne. Frank Paul is a tank and Cordner will be a top player in the future.

This all is my opinion.

Indiandog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
SBW is a great player on the field, off the field he is scummy human being. He isn't the best forward in the game, Graham is. I still don't think they are the real deal, until they beat Souths and Melbourne. Frank Paul is a tank and Cordner will be a top player in the future.

This all is my opinion.
Reminds of T-rex at Manly :D

too69u

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Ok it's official that T-Rex should be changed to D-sexed because he should hasn't got the balls anymore lol

D

DEBS

This all is my opinion.
Assassin, I love graham, and I was filthy that Sonny left the way he did , but please , SBW is a game breaker, he wins matches , he offloads in traffic, his defence is always solid. SBW is a better forward than graham . That is my opinion.
Would love the thoughts of others

Bulldog wazza

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Assassin, I love graham, and I was filthy that Sonny left the way he did , but please , SBW is a game breaker, he wins matches , he offloads in traffic, his defence is always solid. SBW is a better forward than graham . That is my opinion.
Would love the thoughts of others
James graham is a special player, hard as nails defender,great leader, balls skills and is an 80 min player.
Sbw is also a special player too but in a different way. He is a game breaker for tackle busts, offloads and liek it or not is a great defender even without the shoulder charge.

Both players can claim to be in the top teir of forwards in my opinion. Shame Sbw isnt a bulldog but thats history now. life goes on and im hoping we will see another one come through our ranks one day..

Status
Not open for further replies.