Is Stevie G up to it as a first grade coach!

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
Did he do that? Lol
Yeah last year after the Christchurch massacre. He was there on an old boys day and wore a warriors shirt with them. Excuse was it was a mark of respect given the circumstances. For me that's a cop out as thats what black arm bands are for, especially when your employer the Bulldogs were playing the warriors that very day. Lost me forever that day old Pricey

mr j

Kennel Established
Reaction score
SG had been given a great opportunity, a free card to make a statement regarding his coaching credentials. He should have made some big statements dropping the likes of Tolman, Napa or Jackson to put the rest on notice but he’s gone too safe. Explains why Cowboys didn’t bother calling him and Barrett as well.

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
Bull shit.. when they set a standard as they have in the 3 weeks prior to yesterday games, then people have a right to call that performance a disgrace.. enough with this cattle bulshit excuse.. how about some accountability in the players and coaching staff for delivering such inconsistencies... there was never an expectation that we would beat the storm, but i wasn't expecting to be served shit on a platter... for weeks the media has been pointing out that both the storm wingers come far in off their wing a lot... which one of our brain dead halves did anything about that and where the fuck were the coaching staff advising them of this? Nah instead lewis throws j.a.c the exact same pass we were being warned about .. if that aint poor coaching i dont know what is..
...and that is why Georgslis is a caretaker and the club has gone in a different direction for next year. What do you expect the club to do? Sack the interim coach for another interim coach? Who is going to want that gig? Maybe we can allow a disgruntled kennel fan to coach the team each week until season’s end. I’m sure that would improve our results.

Nobody is saying georgalis is our future.... including the board, so you numpties are pissing in the wind by complaining about him. As I said in my first post, take a fucking Prozac.

GDR

Kennel Addict
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
...and that is why Georgslis is a caretaker and the club has gone in a different direction for next year. What do you expect the club to do? Sack the interim coach for another interim coach? Who is going to want that gig? Maybe we can allow a disgruntled kennel fan to coach the team each week until season’s end. I’m sure that would improve our results.

Nobody is saying georgalis is our future.... including the board, so you numpties are pissing in the wind by complaining about him. As I said in my first post, take a fucking Prozac.
The only numpty is you for not identifying how a forum works .. if every topic was dismissed, there wouldn't be much to talk about..

And no one said to sack georgalis.. just making conversation that hes just as bad as pay and is wasting development time on players..

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
The only numpty is you for not identifying how a forum .. if every topic was dismissed, there wouldn't be much to talk about..

And no one said to sack georgalis.. just making conversation that hes just as bad as pay and is wasting development time on players..
You don’t discuss, you just piss, moan when it lands on your legs and state the bleeding obvious. I’m not saying people shouldn’t discuss things, I’m just saying you should all change the fucking record and stop pushing and moaning..... because this place is becoming very fucking dull.

GDR

Kennel Addict
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
You don’t discuss, you just piss, moan when it lands on your legs and state the bleeding obvious. I’m not saying people shouldn’t discuss things, I’m just saying you should all change the fucking record and stop pushing and moaning..... because this place is becoming very fucking dull.
Sorry ill pop the champagne because theres been so much to celebrate lately..

Sorry i dont live in sugarcane and lollipop land.

Just for the record im always congratulate the club when good things occur. Like not letting Elliott hold them to ransom .. im very happy with the clubs stance there.. happy for them to let him fk off.. considering he only plays well at contract time..

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
Sorry ill pop the champagne because theres been so much to celebrate lately..

Sorry i dont live in sugarcane and lollipop land.

Just for the record im always congratulate the club when good things occur. Like not letting Elliott hold them to ransom .. im very happy with the clubs stance there.. happy for them to let him fk off.. considering he only plays well at contract time..
Where did I ask you to pop the champagne? I think you have serious comprehension problems if that’s what you think I was saying. I’m just saying some people are incessantly negative and it’s completely unrealistic to expect an interim coach to work miracles with no preseason and a poor roster.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Now the knives are out for the interim coach. He’s only temporary. We have already signed a coach for next year. We’re a bottom 4 team and aren’t the first to get thumped by Melbourne. In addition to that, we came out and had a David Holland after half time and were asking some questions until Jackson threw that awful pass and killed all momentum. We have an inexperienced roster and are lacking quality players in key positions. It won’t happen overnight. Chill out and take a Prozac! Lol
Should I take all 20mg or?!

GDR

Kennel Addict
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
Where did I ask you to pop the champagne? I think you have serious comprehension problems if that’s what you think I was saying. I’m just saying some people are incessantly negative and it’s completely unrealistic to expect an interim coach to work miracles with no preseason and a poor roster.
Did it ever occur to you that maybe your the one that may have you have miss comprehended the situation.. but nevermind just forget about it. maybe we are both on different tangents.

_G-Dog_

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
He will be a lifelong assistant.. same as Dymock..

Bob dog

Hectik defence
Premium Member
Reaction score
How dare you question the blokes position in the circumstances, he's our last hope of getting a few wins and off the bottom of the table.
If the team has any self respect they will lift for each other, the club, the supporters, the jersey and Bullfrogs legacy.

ATT

Kennel Established
Reaction score
SG seems like a nice bloke. His tactics and use of players however similar to pays. He was our attack coach under pay. However he deserves respect to not leave the club in the lurch with no senior coach. He is not a first grade standard and would be a great under 20s coach. He is good at communicating and making the players feel good. Exactly what 20s need. In my opionion not first grade but

Reactions: GDR

Snoop

Waterboy
Reaction score
Not he’s not ready at this moment, I’ll give him another 3 years. Even though he did wonders for Cup grade a couple years ago he hasn’t achieved anything since.

Everyone has an option so why he decided to take over Dean is beyond me. With no NRL first grade coaching experience behind him, he was probably better off telling the board he would rather stay assisting or stepping down.

Now he’s only applied pressure on himself not only with the losses but the drop and changes he continues to make but the wrong ones.

“You’re either a coach or you’re not, you decide”

ddt192

The Blue N White Butcher Stripe
Reaction score
Interim at best lad

steveng

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
I knew it .... SG has done nothing special for the team and I’m glad Barrett has made it clear that the coaching staff are on there way out .. I guess Barrett saw it !!