Is Sione Katoa the worst hooker to play for the bulldogs.

Jarrad El Hickey

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
After 20 minutes late to multiple play the balls lagging behind in attack I don’t mind him as a bench utility but not cut out for a starting hooker role put topine in

Foxalldayeveryday

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
How the fuck does Nasheed keep getting away with these multiple profiles and bullshit threads????
Hey brother,

Firstly I am not Nasheed though i did get chance to view his material input and a few threads he did start were quite impressive from memory. Although not all his points were kosher I do feel he had the torque to provide decent input.

3rd point I don't see how this is a bullshit thread. It's a decent question to users to voice opinions regarding this character and his current position in the 9.

I hope I have not offended anyone just trying to get some feedback.

Take care and have a good one.

GUSLER

Kennel Established
Reaction score
I don’t think I’ve ever seen slower service from dummy half.

D.O.W.

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
I don’t like slagging off players, they all worked hard to get to NRL level, but with respect, he’s been really poor when given an opportunity.

Our hooking options are simply non-existent, Deitz appears to be our best available and has shown promise but there is some bizarre NRL rule going on there with top 30 from what I keep reading on the TK (is he or isn’t he in our top 30? appears to be on our website).

Good opportunity for Jackson Topine to cut his teeth in NRL, have to love his energy, keep him at 9 for the experience (if possible).

Foxalldayeveryday

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
The problem is who is he going to replace them with?
Hey guy,

Kotoa > Dietz
Hoppa> Schoup
Nappa > Doorey

Bleed in these guys for next year. Alot be a shota calla and show the team that Trent ain't playing games and will drop players if they are under performing.

Like and reply.

Docta

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
He is honestly a hippopotamus. Has no urgency or awareness. Every time we get tackled he walks up slowly to pass the ball, bends over slowly to pick up the ball. If you watch most of the good hookers they are right behind the tackled player and have purpose and urgency to their plays and passes knowing that it all starts with them.