Is Menulog losing the plot ?

Alan79

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I briefly delivered food on top of working in a restaurant kitchen pretty recently. It's a bit of a shit job and I don't know of anyone who would be doing it out of choice.

The Menulog ads give me the shits. I don't know if they're trying to lure in drivers or customers.

Psycho Doggie

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
I briefly delivered food on top of working in a restaurant kitchen pretty recently. It's a bit of a shit job and I don't know of anyone who would be doing it out of choice.

The Menulog ads give me the shits. I don't know if they're trying to lure in drivers or customers.
Menulog = because Snoop Dogg and other celebs don't have enough money, we take advantage of team members *cough* contract migrant workers earning $5 an hour *end cough* to deliver someone's crap food to mostly lazy people.

Wahesh

The Forefather of The Kennel
Reaction score
Up until recently, we had these trendy new-age hipsters living next door to us who were renting house mates. On about 2-3 occasions I had some nut from Uber Eats or Menulog come to my house and knock on the doorbell when I didn't order food. I told him "next door" - and the idiot seemed completely oblivious that their light was on.

Thank freak they left, this area is not for renters.

Disposable Hero

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Up until recently, we had these trendy new-age hipsters living next door to us who were renting house mates. On about 2-3 occasions I had some nut from Uber Eats or Menulog come to my house and knock on the doorbell when I didn't order food. I told him "next door" - and the idiot seemed completely oblivious that their light was on.

Thank freak they left, this area is not for renters.
You turned away free food?
Your a good person.

Blue_boost

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I need to hear the words of the great @Blue_boost on this one ;)
Thanks for the invitation.

I've always said it's a complete obliteration to order through menulog, uber eats or Deliveroo. Etc

The drivers are dirty bastards and you trust them to handle your food. They cough all over it, scratch their arse and then touch your food, likely blow their nose into your bag of food.. brew up a fart and seal it in your bag of food

Plus they transport your food In a filthy car full of dog and cat hair which makes their way into your food as well.

Plus they probably eat some of the food too. If they cut your pizza down an inch around the sides how would you know.

But do I blame the drivers? Yes but I also blame the lazy bastards who don't go pick up their own food..

Isnt it enough you pray the chef don't soil your food but then you double down and give the uber driver a crack also..

Ordering from menulog, uber eats, Deliveroo really is like standing out in the pouring rain with no umbrella or raincoat, you get hit from everywhere

Don't be a bastard lazy renter, mow your lawns and pick up your own food

Last edited:

N4TE

DogsRhavnaParty
Reaction score

I've always said it's a complete obliteration to order through menulog, uber eats or Deliveroo. Etc

The drivers are dirty bastards and you trust them to handle your food. They cough all over it, scratch their arse and then touch your food, likely blow their nose into your bag of food.. brew up a fart and seal it in your bag of food

Plus they transport your food In a filthy car full of dog and cat hair which makes their way into your food as well.

Plus they probably eat some of the food too. If they cut your pizza down an inch around the sides how would you know.

But do I blame the drivers? Yes but I also blame the lazy bastards who don't go pick up their own food..

Isnt it enough you pray the chef don't soil your food but then you double down and give the uber driver a crack also..

Ordering from menulog, uber eats, Deliveroo really is like standing out in the pouring rain with no umbrella or raincoat, you get hit from everywhere

I use to deliver when I was 17 and first had a car for a fish and chips joint and I use to always take a couple of chips lol That’s why I don’t trust the drivers because I use to do it.

Wahesh

The Forefather of The Kennel
Reaction score

See I have trouble people, especially parents, can still go to KFC. The food tastes like shit and is unhealthy in every way. The only thing worse than this is people who actually order it via Uber of Menulog etc... you're still getting the same shit, only it's cold, more expensive, and you're showing just how lazy you are not even going out to get it yourself.

Ugh!

Blue_boost

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
See I have trouble people, especially parents, can still go to KFC. The food tastes like shit and is unhealthy in every way. The only thing worse than this is people who actually order it via Uber of Menulog etc... you're still getting the same shit, only it's cold, more expensive, and you're showing just how lazy you are not even going out to get it yourself.

Ugh!
Unfortunately there is a market for this kind of stuff. People will go to very low depths.

When we all have a child that looks to marry, as a parent we need to weed out all this shit people..

One of the questions I'll ask is have you ever ordered food from menulog or uber eats?, if they say yes, I will immediately boot them up the arse and out the door. My child would never marry such a bum. Plenty other questions also... Ie do you rent? How much money in the bank? How much do you earn? Credit card debts? Have you ever sold or bought an item from captain cash? Do you have a cheap exhaust on your car? I'd validate all the answers too.. These sort of prudent questions to weed out the shit people.

DinkumDog

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Reaction score
I use to deliver when I was 17 and first had a car for a fish and chips joint and I use to always take a couple of chips lol That’s why I don’t trust the drivers because I use to do it.
Me too but they were pizzas - a little bit harder to explain a missing piece over a couple of chips :-).

Car used to stink the day after each shift too.

CroydonDog

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Pick up your own food you lazy bastards.

But seriously, i just don't see the attraction to it, especially somewhere like Maccas where your food would be inedible by the time it finally got to you.