Is Menulog losing the plot ?

Greenmachine121

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
Deadset how hard is it to ring the buzzer to let the customer know you are here ?

N4TE

DogsRhavnaParty
Reaction score
Deadset how hard is it to ring the buzzer to let the customer know you are here ?
Or watching them buzz past on the map and circle a block five streets away then call and say uh sorry you do not have right address. Then when you repeat it they ignore the fact that the last statement was a lie to try and confuse you with broken English and instead they just say Ah okay I’ll be there for 10 minutes. Take 15 ring you instead of buzzing and don’t acknowledge the fact that your food it stone cold because they don’t have a clue what’s going on.

DinkumDog

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Reaction score
Call me sceptical if you will but I don’t trust some people’s hygiene. :tired:
Fair call mate.
Beyond that I actually find their delivery times getting longer. Recently I’ve been using Menulog to order/pay and then for local restaurants go and pick up the order - it’s generally faster and I find the food fresher too.

NPC83

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score
Fair call mate.
Beyond that I actually find their delivery times getting longer. Recently I’ve been using Menulog to order/pay and then for local restaurants go and pick up the order - it’s generally faster and I find the food fresher too.
Yeah I don’t disagree with that. I also find that it is taking much longer. I’ll have to get motivated and start getting into the car to pick up the food fresh. Although…. Not going to work if I’m a few drinks deep by that stage :tearsofjoy:

JayBee

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I have had 3 instances where a Uber Eats Driver is "dropping off another delivery" - and he would literally drive past my street to get there.

Call the guy - ask him to just drop mine off first - can't do it - goes to the other delivery 7 minutes away, comes back and delivers my food cold.

Gotten about 3/4 refunds in the last 2 months for this same issue.

Apparently there is a way you can pay more to be an exclusive drop off, but i have never seen that option?

Shanked

U been Shanked
Reaction score
I have had 3 instances where a Uber Eats Driver is "dropping off another delivery" - and he would literally drive past my street to get there.

Call the guy - ask him to just drop mine off first - can't do it - goes to the other delivery 7 minutes away, comes back and delivers my food cold.

Gotten about 3/4 refunds in the last 2 months for this same issue.

Apparently there is a way you can pay more to be an exclusive drop off, but i have never seen that option?
yeah its the reason ive stopped using uber eats + their service charge on top of delivery

DinkumDog

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Reaction score
Yeah I don’t disagree with that. I also find that it is taking much longer. I’ll have to get motivated and start getting into the car to pick up the food fresh. Although…. Not going to work if I’m a few drinks deep by that stage :tearsofjoy:
Yeah man, don’t drink and drive, you might spill it! :-).

DinkumDog

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Reaction score
It’s part of UberPass - another subscription try-on for $15/month where you get ‘perks’. Even Coles have a subscription service now! It’s about predictable / recurring revenue for these companies. I’m already REDUCING the number of subs I have, not increasing!

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
You guys must live in shit areas, my latest delivery dude gave me some free sherbies to go with my meal lol

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
I would've bet big money that blue boost created this thread from reading just the title

N4TE

DogsRhavnaParty
Reaction score
Let’s also not get started on them on their little electric bikes riding down the middle of Canterbury Rd tapping away at their phones with headphones on oblivious that there is a 10 ton truck right behind them followed by a line of 23 cars.