Is Megan Markle a real piece of work?

CroydonDog

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Meh. Good on him. Stands up for his missus (whether she is a bitch or not is his problem not mine) and isn't afraid to expose the toxicity of his shit family. If only it actually helped to bring on a republic here...

Royal Family Apologist Found To Have White Dog Shit In Their Head Where A Brain Should Be

https://www.facebook.com/sharer.php...g-shit-in-their-head-where-a-brain-should-be/
https://twitter.com/intent/tweet?te...-where-a-brain-should-be/&via=betootaadvocate

ERROL PARKER | Editor-at-large | Contact
A local man who supports the monarchy in this country, and the concept in general, has discovered today that instead of a brain, he has nothing but white dog shit inside of his head.
If you ask Michael Frank Pearson about this ongoing specatle with the Duke and Duchess of Sussex, he’d say that they’ve made a fool of themselves.
The 57-year-old said Harry and Megan have ultimately ruined their own reputation by agreeing to a two-hour sitdown with television empress Oprah Winfree earlier this year.
Nearly 1.4 million Australians tuned in last night, blowing everything else out of the water.
But Michael said he wanted to know why he cared so deeply about the Royal Family so he paid a visit to a local GP.
“When I got there and told the doctor what I thought was wrong with me, I saw the colour drain from her face,” he told this masthead.
“She said liking the royal family as a red-blooded Australian means there’s probably something terribly wrong. That it’s often a symptom of something much sinister,”
“So my doctor gave me a referral to see a neurologist, who got me straight down to radiology to get some scans,”
“They scanned my brain and lo and behold, there’s nothing inside my skull except for white dog shit. There’s evidence that there’s also been a mob of pigeons flying into windows in there but nothing on the scan right now,”
“Honestly, it’s pretty confronting to hear that your brain is nothing but canine feces that’s been bleached an arctic white by the sun. The prognosis is good, however. They think I can make a full recovery if I just stop telling people how much I love Prince Charles.”
If you support the royal family in any shape or form, please visit your doctor immediately.
More to come.

MariaZ

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
I noticed a couple of things from the interview yesterday. Firstly Harry did not seem to be the smiley happy soul he usually is. He did not look 100% happy to me. It’s almost like he did not want to do the interview really and may have been pushed into it. Secondly I did not like how she kept interrupting Harry’s answers. Made her look very domineering. Third and foremost, he is not on Good terms with his father and brother. I cannot imagine that happening if he was not with Meghan, I think she is the cause for the rifts. She had the baby and more or less took off to Canada, where Harry followed shortly after. I think he loves her but I also think he feels a bit trapped! Keeping in mind that his life now is all new to him and he has known nothing else but royal life. Is there going to come a time where he feels he needs to return to his roots? And if so, will she follow him? Time will tell if they are really in love.

Wahesh

The Forefather of The Kennel
Reaction score
I noticed a couple of things from the interview yesterday. Firstly Harry did not seem to be the smiley happy soul he usually is. He did not look 100% happy to me. It’s almost like he did not want to do the interview really and may have been pushed into it. Secondly I did not like how she kept interrupting Harry’s answers. Made her look very domineering. Third and foremost, he is not on Good terms with his father and brother. I cannot imagine that happening if he was not with Meghan, I think she is the cause for the rifts. She had the baby and more or less took off to Canada, where Harry followed shortly after. I think he loves her but I also think he feels a bit trapped! Keeping in mind that his life now is all new to him and he has known nothing else but royal life. Is there going to come a time where he feels he needs to return to his roots? And if so, will she follow him? Time will tell if they are really in love.
I don't doubt they're in love, and it will be interesting to see how things go once the honeymoon period is well and truly over.

All in all though I wish them well - I'm more upset that The Amazing Race wasn't on last night in place of this royal stuff :smirk:

Bulldog1966

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Almost zero interest but because of Diana who i was very fond of(a decent beautiful woman scorned by that pompous fuckwit Charlie the next "queen")i've always liked Harry, and also whatshisface Wiliam but he has turned into somewhat a clone of Dad in some ways minus the infidelity, maybe harsh he is probably ok i guess.
Anyway...my take with not much care is, i agree with posters who say if he is in love etc it's up to him to sort out the domineering(power of the pussy) aspect BUT i'm fairly sure she is a right bitch that Meghan.
Having said that most of the royals are pretty pompous and stuffy so is Harry any worse off really?? I'd say no, probably win win provided he stays a man and stands up for himself..not cool to look completely whipped but that is his problem.

PS..i didn't watch the bullshit show cbf at all.

Cook

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Amazing recount. I agree with everything you’ve said, great post

KambahOne

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Megan is winning.

Second rate actress marries prince, turns royal DNA into children, retires and lives the high life.

Isn't that every woman's dream?

CroydonDog

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
From Double Bay Today:

Prince Philip Admits He Was Actually Worried Baby Archie Might Turn Out To Be A ‘Ginger’
March 9, 2021

The Duke of Edinburgh has moved to clarify comments by Meghan Markle that some members of the Royal family were concerned about the colour of baby Archie’s skin.
“Yes, there were concerns he’d turn out to be a ginger,” the 99 year old said from his hospital bed today. “Why does everyone assume we’d be worried the baby would be dark?”
As it happens, Archie did turn out to be a ginger, taking after his father Prince Harry.
Recent photos of the baby show his pale skin and bright red hair.

“There are way too many Gingers in the Royal Family at the moment,” says the Prince Philip. “There’s Prince Harry and his brother Prince William isn’t far off.”
“We were concerned the red hair would become too ingrained in the Royal’s gene pool. If Archie took after Meghan Markle a bit more, I’d be over the moon.”
More to come.