Is Megan Markle a real piece of work?

Mr 95%

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Yeah but... Queen Vic was Grandmother to just about all the royalty in Europe at the time. Titles of some of her other Grandkids include, King of England (obviously), Grand Duke of Hesse, Duke of Schleswig-Holstein, Queen of Norway, Queen of Romania, Crown Princess of Sweden, Queen of Spain, Queen of the Hellenes (Greece), and Empress of all the Russias.

Her grandson King George was cousins not just with Wilhelm but with Tsar Nicholas, the last Tsar of Russia who got killed when the commies took over.

See, here is George and Nick attending some sort of fancy dress party, you can see the family resemblance:

Absolutely.. I wonder who stayed on the Christmas Card list! Lol.

Dawgfather

Banned
Reaction score
Just saw the video of Prince Harry trying to pimp Megan to that top dog at Disney.

What a joke.

No wonder Trump won in 2016. People are sick of elites mixing with elites and only looking after their own time 'in their swamp'.

Imagine that - being Harry and Megan, being given millions of dollars per year for very little actual 'work', and then being entitled enough to go and pitch your wife to Disney so she can try and get even more fame and money.

Memberberries

Desball 4 life
Gilded
Reaction score
Yeah but... Queen Vic was Grandmother to just about all the royalty in Europe at the time. Titles of some of her other Grandkids include, King of England (obviously), Grand Duke of Hesse, Duke of Schleswig-Holstein, Queen of Norway, Queen of Romania, Crown Princess of Sweden, Queen of Spain, Queen of the Hellenes (Greece), and Empress of all the Russias.

Her grandson King George was cousins not just with Wilhelm but with Tsar Nicholas, the last Tsar of Russia who got killed when the commies took over.

See, here is George and Nick attending some sort of fancy dress party, you can see the family resemblance:

The poms are the biggest Krauts and Frogs in denial.
How ironic they despise people they share a common ancestry with!
Stupid ass honkies!

Blue_boost

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Is Meghan Markle a work or art? Or a piece of work?

The grub dad is on tv tonight, reminds me of the Korby family, about as much class

Blue_boost

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Did we see the interview with Oprah?

See I was right about her.. a piece of work..

The victim here is Prince Harry. She is looking for the profile , she will punt him and he will be begging the queen to let him back in

Bob dog

Hectik defence
Premium Member
Reaction score
She looks hotter this year, Opera's hair do is a joke.

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
That interview was self serving clap trap.. Media are loving it though.
Haven't been bothered watching any of it ,although I'm waiting for the publicity hound half sister who has had nothing to do with her for 30 odd years give her expert advice and how's she's mean to dady, ( then write a book)then the step brother of a step brother who seen her once to write a book on his experiences that's how it goes doesn't it?
I like how the queen dont say shit , but she would be doing her morning shit ready the paper thinking "
That **** of fucking ranga marrying into that retarded family, once I finish snapping this off I'll text Charles and tell him he's a **** for helping spawn a ranga .

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Don't think she is sending that text to Charles...
Get fucked she's not tuff muff, I gots a bone to pick with you a while back got another xbox ban, I thought it was you on bf5 that shot me , sent a msg you dirty **** or something like that, well it it wasn't you it was someone called "stuffers" my bad