Is Megan Markle a real piece of work?

Blue_boost

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
With the royals embroiled in crisis talks is Prince Harry the victim of Megan Markle?

Most guys are easy going and rational but when women are involved do guys often enough get into a stink?

Megan Markle is no doubt an attractive lady but is she manipulating prince harry to do what she wants? First it's get out of the royal family (with some cash), next it's go nuts on 5th Avenue shopping.

The Markle family say she is a piece of work, but is she? Or is she just a young girl overwelmed and wanting a simpler life.

Howard Moon

Kennel Addict
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
Hard to say when you don't know either of them personally... Because we know how much the media love the royals so I can just imagine the public opinion is going to be persuaded to believe that she is a piece of work, regardless of whether she is or isn't.

Nexus

Super Duper Ultimate Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Im the first to admit I know sweet FA about the ins and outs of the royal family.

Can someone please explain to me why everyone is losing their shit over Harry bailing? What impact does it have to anyone?

Blue_boost

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
He is bailing because Megan Markle is twisting his arm. She has him in a arm bar and he's tapping.

Is she a gold digger? Why else would she want that ranger?

Dawgfather

Banned
Reaction score
She's the biggest piece of work that's ever existed.

People talk about hating entitled elitist types, well she is the personification of elitist entitled pieces of shit.

She came out of American hollywood and then decided to marry a guy who she knew had responsibilities as a prince in England. Less than a few years later she has turned him into a whinging little SJW and forced him down the path of essentially choosing between his responsibilities as a prince and bitching out to another country to preach about things like global warming.

She also has a track record of disowning her actual family including her Dad, she turned her back on her first husband and posted the rings back to him in an envelope and reports of her disowning friends etc.

Imagine that - marrying into the royal family knowing exactly what would be expected of you, the responsibilities, the issues of dealing with media and serving the british public etc, and then after a few years deciding that you'll just give up.

Wahesh

The Forefather of The Kennel
Reaction score
I was expecting more of you @Blue_boost - please ensure your next thread continues the dangerously funny trend you've been creatively typing up over the past few years. None of the royal crap which most of us here don't care about.

Yalla.

Blue_boost

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I was expecting more of you @Blue_boost - please ensure your next thread continues the dangerously funny trend you've been creatively typing up over the past few years. None of the royal crap which most of us here don't care about.

Yalla.
Agree but the renters are enjoying the break. I'll get on their backs soon.

Natboy

Banned
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
He is bailing because Megan Markle is twisting his arm. She has him in a arm bar and he's tapping.

Is she a gold digger? Why else would she want that ranger?
Why would she want him away from the royal money if she was a gold digger?
Maybe she wants life away from the inbred Germans?

Boxer

THE BOSS
Reaction score
Illuminate at work you can’t do as you please Megan is as good as dead

Dawgfather

Banned
Reaction score
Why would she want him away from the royal money if she was a gold digger?
Maybe she wants life away from the inbred Germans?
It's more a case of her not wanting to respect Harry's (and her) responsibilities as part of the royal family.

She wants to live as a private citizen where she has no responsibility and can do as she pleases.

Cake and eat it too.....

Natboy

Banned
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
It's more a case of her not wanting to respect Harry's (and her) responsibilities as part of the royal family.

She wants to live as a private citizen where she has no responsibility and can do as she pleases.

Cake and eat it too.....
Harry has always been a bit of a rebel and different than the rest of them though. I have no doubt she’s pulling strings but don’t think it’s all her calling either. They’ll never be out of the spotlight and she’ll no doubt go back to tv/movies anyway. What do you think Harry will do for a job? I can’t see him stocking shelves at Wallmart

Dawgfather

Banned
Reaction score
Harry has always been a bit of a rebel and different than the rest of them though. I have no doubt she’s pulling strings but don’t think it’s all her calling either. They’ll never be out of the spotlight and she’ll no doubt go back to tv/movies anyway. What do you think Harry will do for a job? I can’t see him stocking shelves at Wallmart
I think it's entirely Megan. Yes Harry has been a loose cannon, but always as a bit of a larikin/one of the lads.

Megan Markle came along and suddenly he's all about preaching to the masses about global warming and other social justice causes.

They won't be short of employment that's for sure. He'll get jobs as a consultant very easily, he'll have sponsorships and endorsements and advertising spots (assuming the royal family allow him to as part of the agreement)

Blue_boost

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I think it's entirely Megan.

They won't be short of employment that's for sure. He'll get jobs as a consultant very easily)
A consultant for what? What is his area of expertise?

Markle has shown she is a demon, didn't he see it with the way she treats her own family? Granted they are absolute misfits but she comes from that stock, cut from that cloth. Rough as guts like that old bag filthy mouthed sister of hers, reminds me of the shappelle corby family

You can't make a rose out of a thorn. A silk purse from a sows ear.

Harry is stepping down from royalty to follow a rough as guts Markle?

Natboy

Banned
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
I think it's entirely Megan. Yes Harry has been a loose cannon, but always as a bit of a larikin/one of the lads.

Megan Markle came along and suddenly he's all about preaching to the masses about global warming and other social justice causes.

They won't be short of employment that's for sure. He'll get jobs as a consultant very easily, he'll have sponsorships and endorsements and advertising spots (assuming the royal family allow him to as part of the agreement)
I’d have to agree with that mate. I wonder how they treated her though, especially racist Phillip!

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score

The queen is worth about half a billion and on the wrong side of 90 Harry just has to get a part time job at Bunnings and play the waiting game

Blue_boost

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
The queen is worth about half a billion and on the wrong side of 90 Harry just has to get a part time job at Bunnings and play the waiting game
Markle is waiting for the queen to kick the bucket, not harry

I think the old queen has one last hit in her, she is no fool and may just out live Markle.