Is Luke Thompson good enough to play for Australia?

Nasheed

Banned
Gilded
Reaction score
Nasheed here,
Just wondering what your thoughts are here on a mid season score card and if he is living up to his 700k or so salary a year?

i have my thiughts, but i diont want to influence the comments.

Another way of asking is is he good enough to play for Australia if he was eligible
like if we founf out his mum had an affairt with Warwick Capper or something and was therefore eligible.

With the talent pool dropping in recent years, im very confident he would be good enough to make the 17 of an origin squad, but what about oz?

even just in general.

Actros

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Nasheed here,
Just wondering what your thoughts are here on a mid season score card and if he is living up to his 700k or so salary a year?

Another way of asking is is he good enough to play for Australia if he was eligible
like if we founf out his mum had an affairt with Warwick Capper or something and was therefore eligible.

With the talent pool dropping in recent years, im very confident he would be good enough to make the 17 of an origin squad, but what about oz?

even just in general.
Love it, his mum had an affair with Warwick Capper
Take it from me he is 100% Anglo Saxon of heritage, his mum side are from Southern Ireland and father side from Stirling Scotland, but do keep up the good work Nasheed, infact reading your posts/ TK is the only positives we get from him being down under !!

habs

xdf
Staff member
Administrator
Gilded
Reaction score
No ball nasheed. Try again

Nasheed

Banned
Gilded
Reaction score
Love it, his mum had an affair with Warwick Capper
Take it from me he is 100% Anglo Saxon of heritage, his mum side are from Southern Ireland and father side from Stirling Scotland, but do keep up the good work Nasheed, infact reading your posts/ TK is the only positives we get from him being down under !!
Well Warwick Capper is also Anglo Saxon so it’s still possible, but I’m not looking to start rumours that’s happening, she may have been with Mr Capper at a point but I’m not suggesting this at all in reality.
I’m more just saying if he qualified for Australia, would he be picked? Is he at that level?

Last edited:

Nasheed

Banned
Gilded
Reaction score
I see, a hypothetical. Just like you "playing" for Lebanon.
Well there’s a 25% chance I will one day Don the green red and white of the holy nation. There’s less than 0.01% chance Luke will play for Australia, or Lebanon for that matter.
Although I can see that the Lebanese community has taken Luke in as one of their own. This is impressive because arabs generally don’t like whites.
B9335990-2D83-4DCE-A55E-AC9C3A175B7A.jpeg

Last edited:

Nasheed

Banned
Gilded
Reaction score
I find hypothetical conversations arbitrary
You’ve missed seeing the forest from the cedar trees. It is not so hypothetical nor arbitrary.
It is a measure of whether he has lived up to coin so far and if he is among the top to make any team.
Quite mathematical at its core.
But that’s @Nasheed bro. Operating on many different levels all at once. Complex and simple all in one.

Dogsville

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Nasheed here,

even just in general.

would he make your beloved Bunnies team is the right question

Woofwoof1980

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
You’ve missed seeing the forest from the cedar trees. It is not so hypothetical nor arbitrary.
It is a measure of whether he has lived up to coin so far and if he is among the top to make any team.
Quite mathematical at its core.
But that’s @Nasheed bro. Operating on many different levels all at once. Complex and simple all in one.
I wish there was a yawn emoji

Nasheed

Banned
Gilded
Reaction score
Is there anyone who is ahead of him?
Taumololo and Haas. Maybe JWH?

Haddaway

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Is there anyone who is ahead of him?
Taumololo and Haas. Maybe JWH?
There are a few, but what people need to factor in is that only Hass goes it alone, like Thompson.

Thommo and the pack did it as one this week. But most weeks it's him and then daylight in our squad. There is only one other prop that goes it alone in the comp and that's Haas, and even he has TPJ when he is on.

Thommo is literally a one man band. Stop Thompson and go forward, is in reverse.

And he still pumps out numbers in the top five for props.

Nasheed

Banned
Gilded
Reaction score
There are a few, but what people need to factor in is that only Hass goes it alone, like Thompson.

Thommo and the pack did it as one this week. But most weeks it's him and then daylight in our squad. There is only one other prop that goes it alone in the comp and that's Haas, and even he has TPJ when he is on.

Thommo is literally a one man band. Stop Thompson and go forward, is in reverse.

And he still pumps out numbers in the top five for props.
That’s a very good point Thankyou player.