Is James Graham becoming a liability???

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vlasnik

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I love Bupa as much as the next person but with the recent concussions and injuries, is Graham becoming a liability, a burden to the team??? I love his passion and drive to win but seeing him sit on the side lines tonight when the team really needed him was heartbreaking and frustrating. So it has me questioning as James gets older is old father time finally catching up with James??? Have we seen the best of him???

Spoonman84

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
The real question is why was he allowed to play? There was a question mark over him all week and he lasted less then 10 mins. Is it Graham being selfish and saying he can play when he can't or did the medical team stuff up?

beastwood89

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
James graham is not the problem.

The spine is. The halves and hooker are brain dead
I agree with your comments to an extent. But I think James is way behind to what he was in his prime and I don't think he will ever reproduce the form he had 2 3 years ago I think he has started his decline since last year we really should look at shipping him off to newie while he can cash in and get some good coin and a couple more seasons. Don't get me wrong I'll be first to admit that I was one when we signed woods that said that it would be a dog act if we ship jimmy off because of woods but ones gotta admit he isn't getting any younger and he is starting to be injury prone I reckon for both parties the dogs and jimmy that they should part ways for the better of the club.

_G-Dog_

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I agree with your comments to an extent. But I think James is way behind to what he was in his prime and I don't think he will ever reproduce the form he had 2 3 years ago I think he has started his decline since last year we really should look at shipping him off to newie while he can cash in and get some good coin and a couple more seasons. Don't get me wrong I'll be first to admit that I was one when we signed woods that said that it would be a dog act if we ship jimmy off because of woods but ones gotta admit he isn't getting any younger and he is starting to be injury prone I reckon for both parties the dogs and jimmy that they should part ways for the better of the club.
I would part ways with many other of our FG players before James Graham

jasonsmith1994

Waterboy
Reaction score
i think both graham and kasiano playing halfback has run its course,we really just need creative 7 and 9 to go with foran because our outside backs and jackson are good,and holland is definitely good enough considering he slots them from the sideline,the last goalkick mbye took went out of camera it was so bad

D.O.W.

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
The real question is why was he allowed to play? There was a question mark over him all week and he lasted less then 10 mins. Is it Graham being selfish and saying he can play when he can't or did the medical team stuff up?
Whilst I don't think Graham is the problem, in fact, when 100% he has been great for us this season. However, it was clear last week he was not right and to think a few magical injections were going to be enough to endure another 80mins of heavy contact was a really poor decision by someone (medical staff or Graham himself). If a starting forward goes down in the first half, especially a guy who churns out 65-70 mins a game, your up against it.

Dog

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Unfortunately the old warrior Graham's body is now feeling the pinch after 400 first class games

Dognacious

Kennel Immortal
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
NF Draft Champion
Reaction score
Dont think it would have been selfish. Probably quite the opposite. He probably played injured trying not to let the team down, since Klemmer and Jackson were out. Sadly it was a bad decision. But i doubt there was anything selfish about it

doggieaaron

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
No he's a gun ffs players get an injury from time to time

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Is there any word on how long he will be out for or is it a week to week thing? If it is he'll probably re-injure it a million more times as injuries like that don't just go away and he'll probably get a lot more knocks on it.

Status
Not open for further replies.