Is it wrog for men to have a pedicure?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Özil

Hava Nagila
Reaction score
Is it wrong for men to have a pedicure?

I had one today... my feet was feeling dry, hard and rough so perhaps a pedicure is what my feet needed and after having the pedi... my feet felt like they were on cloud 9.

But then again... whilst doing it, i did feel a little gay with me being the only guy in the salon having it done.

So is it wrong for men to have a pedicure?

Last edited by a moderator:
X

XxFoVoSxX

whats even more gay, is that it's in the ladies lounge...

Captain Kickass

Dirtbag Lifecoach
Reaction score
Ozman ... you do what you like bro.
March to the beat of your own drum.

As for pedicures, I haven't had one myself, but I imagine in your case it compliments your handbag and painted nails pretty good.

Your Mum

Jorgie
Reaction score
i went out with a guy who wanted to get them done together lol i wasnt quite comfortable with that, lol funny bit was he was a pro-athlete so that did not make much sense to me at all.

Özil

Hava Nagila
Reaction score
i went out with a guy who wanted to get them done together lol i wasnt quite comfortable with that, lol funny bit was he was a pro-athlete so that did not make much sense to me at all.
well gen wanted to get her's done last nite and she told me that she doesn't like my feet the way they are and she told me to have one with her... so i went and did the pedi with her...

bLaQDoG..

Kennel Legend
Gilded
Reaction score
Very gay.

If you want to look after your feet, use vaseline and moisturise your feet on the daily.

You don't need to have your feet looking gorgeous Ozzy. Unless your woman is into foot fisting?

Özil

Hava Nagila
Reaction score
Very gay.

If you want to look after your feet, use vaseline and moisturise your feet on the daily.

You don't need to have your feet looking gorgeous Ozzy. Unless your woman is into foot fisting?
no shes quite turned off by it

-313-

I had one today... my feet was feeling dry, hard and rough so perhaps a pedicure is what my feet needed and after having the pedi... my feet felt like they were on cloud 9.

But then again... whilst doing it, i did feel a little gay with me being the only guy in the salon having it done.

So is it wrong for men to have a pedicure?
well gen wanted to get her's done last nite and she told me that she doesn't like my feet the way they are and she told me to have one with her... so i went and did the pedi with her...
You're not only gay, you're whipped as well...:p

Slippery

¯\_( '~')_/¯
Reaction score
It's less gay than wearing a man purse, Ozman. Go for your life and enjoy it.

Moe

Moderatwhore
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
Im no longer related to you Ozwoman :p

Özil

Hava Nagila
Reaction score
Ozman ... you do what you like bro.
March to the beat of your own drum.

As for pedicures, I haven't had one myself, but I imagine in your case it compliments your handbag and painted nails pretty good.
Well its more about just maintaining my feet rather then it being gorgous and painting my toe nails

But I certainly wouldnt rule out having my nails done though

Status
Not open for further replies.