Is it unconscionable conduct from Wally Lewis?

Papa Emeritus

Who wants their taint tickled?
Staff member
Administrator
Gilded
Reaction score
Added the courier mail article to OP.

Lots of decent upgrades in this thread.

ALX25

Kennel Enthusiast
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
Wonder if Jacqui will want a younger man?

Blue_boost

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
What do we make of Sam Burgess in this company?

At least he is upfront , not sneaking around like the others

Last edited:

Ecca

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
Did I perform the unconscionable conduct? It was reported in the news, presumably so the king doesn't get away with it.

Just because many of us are loyal and have a more tear resistant moral fabric. Because we don't randomly kick women into touch?

You should assess who is the Muppet?
Oh, I have assessed, and no doubt I like most people am a muppet on occasions, but in this circumstance, you should take that morality stick that is jammed so far up your arsehole out, Because, seriously, you should not be offering opinions based on that to other peoples circumstances.

Dear god man, he cheated, he got caught, and now he is suffering the fallout. Stupid.... sure, unconscionable...... nope...

thus I fall back to my original opinion regarding your muppetness.

Bob dog

Hectik defence
Premium Member
Reaction score
Bob Hawke was another ledge who did it, all that power must be an aphrodisiac.

Chris Harding

Steam Powered Dog
Premium Member
Reaction score
Who cares? It’s his business and this stuff is pretty common these days.
His private business, and has no bearing on his role with Ch.9

People in the limelight have more opportunity to meet glamorous people, and more opportunity to play up.
Bob Hawke was a classic example.

Interestingly, this would be the first article I've seen where the woman's age was not mentioned.

Motorhead

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
2 x Tipping Champ
Reaction score

Blue_boost

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
NRL fight night is on Friday , Todd Carney and Craig Gower even fight. Do we get the king involved?

The family might employ Mark Guyer to finally let his fists fly at the kings big unconscionable conduct melon head.

After three rounds with Guyer smacking him around, we get spuds Carol or chief Harrigan to give the king a few more punches

Blue_boost

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
His private business, and has no bearing on his role with Ch.9

People in the limelight have more opportunity to meet glamorous people, and more opportunity to play up.
Bob Hawke was a classic example.

Interestingly, this would be the first article I've seen where the woman's age was not mentioned.
How come Tom piotrovski has not played up? Remember that slick hair on the CommSec updates? He would be sought after by every female

Chris Harding

Steam Powered Dog
Premium Member
Reaction score
How come Tom piotrovski has not played up? Remember that slick hair on the CommSec updates? He would be sought after by every female
How do you know he hasn't? We would have said the same about Wally a few months ago.

Blue_boost

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Because he (piotrovski) is an ethical man.

The king on the other hand, he announced this a few weeks before the NRL season in a hope it blows over. He can slide it through. If it was announced in NRL season the media would tear strips off him.