Is it Too Early to Give up on Back to Back

Status
Not open for further replies.

Janice

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Do you guys think it is too early in the season to give up on the premiership?
How many games to you think they can afford to lose and not make the top 8?

Chris.P

I'm a Manager
Reaction score
Tonight was our turning point..

I honestly believe we can still make the top four/two.

And HELL YES we can still win back to back premierships.

Mac

lol finch
Reaction score
We lost last year 35-0. Then we won the premiership. So anything could happen. Its still early.

Brissy Bulldog

Proud to be a Bulldog
Reaction score
To be honest, I say yes. This year has got all the hallmarks of 1989.

Cammo

Bulldogs Tragic
Reaction score
I don't think we have the depth to win it again this year. We just don't have the impact of the bench that we had last year and injuries really hurt us. Hopefully I can be proven wrong though.

The team is playing without confidence at the moment and we are missing someone like Steve Price to lift the team and lead them out of their current slump.

BeCaBoO

im bringin` sexy back :P
Reaction score
no 1 knows this year its anyones game
its too unpredictable, who would have thought the raiders would be coming 1st????
but hopefully the bullldogs will make the top 8 this year, i dont know about back to back premiership titles though, but hopefully we might make it happen, u never know

Memberberries

Desball 4 life
Gilded
Reaction score
anyone who has no faith in the Bulldogs has no right to say they support the Colours!!!

just my opinion

~max~

Executioner
Reaction score
Remember the Alamo........ 84-85 back to back.We were written off in 85. 20 years later we are in the same position.Lets loose a few more and when our odds blow out to 10 to 1 put $1000 on our team.
I'm holding out and saving up my hard earned cash to hopefully clean up.

ThatsNikkisTeam

Reaction score
dont write ur own team off yet ages to go dogs when in form will deff b the team to beat wait a few rds im glad we played u guys not and not in a few rds time

Cammo

Bulldogs Tragic
Reaction score
Bulldogs84 said:
anyone who has no faith in the Bulldogs has no right to say they support the Colours!!!

just my opinion
Just because someone feels that the team may not win again does not make them any less of a supporter.

Do you think every Souths or Eels fan thinks their team can win the comp at the start of the year?

You can hope to be proven wrong, but an opinion on how you think the team may go is perfectly acceptable I think.

Janice

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Bulldogs 84 don't get me wrong I have been supporting the Bulldogs for nearly 40years and I will never giive up on them even if they don't win another game all year but they just don't seem to be geling as a team this year - last year with all the dramas they stuck by each other and it showed on the field this year they don't seem to have the same comradarie and it is showing.

Dogs_Goddess™

Miss Perfection
Reaction score
im not giving up.. i saw some really good things today.. form wise i think we were alot better than we were in previous games... n i could feel the anger coming out tonite..

but i dunno... it does feel a bit unrealistic to think we will go back to back, although i suppose its possible

Anastabation

Reaction score
Back to Back wins and we head into the brisbane game in OK shape. Definintely not to late to give up, but the points aint just going to fall into our laps. We gotta earn them with hard work... we have to grind out the wins when not playing well... something we are missing this year, which has been our biggest strength in the past.

Status
Not open for further replies.