Is it time for Gladys Berejiklian to resign?

CaptainJackson

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
May I ask, theres rightfully the spotlight on Gladys for a lot of these colossal fuck ups and corruption.

Where's the same spotlight on the many federal Libs, especially scum Morrison who was responsible for robodebt and all the consequences from it (including the many suicides as a result of an illegal robodebt system)

Memberberries

Desball 4 life
Gilded
Reaction score
I don’t condone genocide, but seriously the young Turks had a crystal ball!

sorry to sound disrespectful to any Armenian people who maybe posting here.
But no offence your people suck!
You have in your race Gladys Bereklijan,Ana Kasparian, the Kardashian family and Anita Saarkeesian.
All those names mentioned, honestly this world would be light years better off if they never existed!

probably said that before in this thread?
But I’m saying it again!

Natboy

Banned
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score

You have in your race Gladys Bereklijan,Ana Kasparian, the Kardashian family and Anita Saarkeesian.
All those names mentioned, honestly this world would be light years better off if they never existed!

But I’m saying it again!
What a stupid thing to say

CaptainJackson

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score

But I’m saying it again!
As a turk I find your comment fucking disgusting. While those people have their faults:

A. How does that justify killing off a whole race because a handful of people are like that
B. How do those 4 deserve death for who/what they are

Its really bad taste your comment

Memberberries

Desball 4 life
Gilded
Reaction score
As a turk I find your comment fucking disgusting. While those people have their faults:

A. How does that justify killing off a whole race because a handful of people are like that
B. How do those 4 deserve death for who/what they are

Its really bad taste your comment
You just like being outraged by everything don't you?

I can't stand looking at Gladys' ugly witch head.

Female politicians are a million times worse and far more corrupt than men.

Men are dumb they think women are innocent beings who never do any wrong!

You don't think women are insane with power?

Just go read the accounts of Elizabeth Bathory!

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
If you can't stand the heat...
All politics aside...the Premier who deserves a break and time off is Andrews. Showed up for months on end, every day and took never ending mostly hostile questions at the pressers, death threats, constant personal attacks and bagging from Vic Lib opposition leader, Murdoch press media, Fox, Credulous, Dolt, Morrison, Friedenburg, Dutton.

Never waivered.

Bob dog

Hectik defence
Premium Member
Reaction score
Its nearly time, they haven't proven anything serious but there's a few after her.

Natboy

Banned
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
All politics aside...the Premier who deserves a break and time off is Andrews. Showed up for months on end, every day and took never ending mostly hostile questions at the pressers, death threats, constant personal attacks and bagging from Vic Lib opposition leader, Murdoch press media, Fox, Credulous, Dolt, Morrison, Friedenburg, Dutton.

Never waivered.
They were all well deserved criticisms of him just as the mistakes Gladys has made deserved criticism too. They are both very lucky to be holding their positions after continued fuck ups

Ewan McGrady

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Honesty, these state Premiers have actually done a terrific job in unprecedented times. Not perfect, but a pretty solid and thankless job they have all done, even old mate in Victoria.

Bob dog

Hectik defence
Premium Member
Reaction score
who is gladys berejiklian? never heard of him
Someone who believes in life control experiments, did ok in Covid 19 restrictions but failed human rights and retaining train building in nsw.

LordSidious66

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
The old hags killed Christmas and New Years now. GET RID OF HER!!!
Dude, the cluster is in the Northern Beaches. Why the hell is the rest of Sydney suffering?? I won't be suprised if public pressure grows for her to raise the visitor amounts.