Is it possible to throw 2 punch simultaneous with maximum power?

Status
Not open for further replies.

belmore_utd

Pro Golf Hack
Reaction score
Where would he get a second brain cell from.
dont know mate. he might grow one if he can stop his brain from leaking shit.

He is a secret..

Try pushing a person with both palms simultaneously.. you generate more push than if push with one arm.

Or bench press, it seems both arms can generate torque at the same time, more than double if one arm only tried to bench.

So it is sort of possible isnt it?

Have i unlocked a major offensive striking manouvre not yet employed by any martial artist? Not even steven seagul?

I could strike the face and torso simultaneous with maximum power
this method might be more up your alley

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Both arms at the same time?

Nope. Not possible. Not with full power. If you're shit at punching then you could throw the same power behind a dual punch as a single punch, but that just means that you're never throwing a real punch. A real punch should use the full power of your body including hips, legs, torso, everything.

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
He is a secret..

Try pushing a person with both palms simultaneously.. you generate more push than if push with one arm.

Or bench press, it seems both arms can generate torque at the same time, more than double if one arm only tried to bench.

Have i unlocked a major offensive striking manouvre not yet employed by any martial artist? Not even steven seagul?

A punch and a push are two different forces. A punch requires acceleration prior to impact so it's more powerful if you're using a twisting lever motion throw the punch.

A push is a forward movement of strength. Two feet planted solid in the ground using the strength of the body rather than motion.

Ecca

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
A punch and a push are two different forces. A punch requires acceleration prior to impact so it's more powerful if you're using a twisting lever motion throw the punch.

A push is a forward movement of strength. Two feet planted solid in the ground using the strength of the body rather than motion.
What he said

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score

Or another example.

Punching above your weight.

Pushing ..out the morning turd after a night of beer and kebabs.

Blue_boost

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I hope you are all enjoying this thread.. :grinning: some maybe learning something.

One point made earlier about renters, they are definately better fighters. They have to scrap with their neighbours all the time in the next duplex. When they make too much noise or start their noisy car, it turns into a stink out on the street every night until one of them is evicted for not paying rent. Then a new neighbour moves in. (Then they have a few weeks honeymoon period until they piss each other off and start brawling again)

Home owners cant fight, they are too domesticated, dont ever need to fight, less hungry.

If i was in a heated argument with someone, id ask do you rent?. If he said yes, id just turn and walk away, the renter would obliterate me, savages. :grinning:

Last edited:

The DoggFather

OG DF
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
He is a secret..

I see your two palms and raise you my right shoulder...

Indiandog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
maybe you could combine this and @Zee thinly veiled thread asking if it was ok to rub his team mates balls... gunna need to throw a lotion thread in there somewhere aswell

you get a good swing if you get it really shiny on one side, a bit of sliva does the trick when you rub, you don't have to lick it as it may be considered illegal. Just spit on your palm and rub the ball hard.

I have rubbed my mates balls a number of times, actually for quiet a few of my mates. I never pay for one so I let my mates bring one to the game.

belmore_utd

Pro Golf Hack
Reaction score
you get a good swing if you get it really shiny on one side, a bit of sliva does the trick when you rub, you don't have to lick it as it may be considered illegal. Just spit on your palm and rub the ball hard.

I have rubbed my mates balls a number of times, actually for quiet a few of my mates. I never pay for one so I let my mates bring one to the game.
good god son get some help!

Status
Not open for further replies.