Is it allowed to drive a Ferrari in the rain?

Blue_boost

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'm driving to the gym after work and the rain was pelting down. I see a white Ferrari driving in traffic, rain pelting.

I was wincing in agony. You can't do that.. I don't even drive my WRX in the rain and it's AWD.

With a Ferrari, you can't use its performance in the wet, you can't really be seen in it being raining and some loose driver could ram into you. Not to mention the rain dirty the car especially the under carriage. Can never clean it properly.

Who agrees, you can't drive a Ferrari in the rain. There is no plausible reason.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Its only a Ferrari... If it were a Lambo, different story.

PS I hate driving my beast in the wet, traction control means fuck all in the wet.

Blue_boost

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I went to dinner with a mate once, he had parked his McLaren in my driveway.. it started sprinkling.. he couldn't finish a sentence without saying it's raining on my car. Decent reply

He didn't drive home until it stopped rain and roads dry so not to dirty undercarriage

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Its only a Ferrari... If it were a Lambo, different story.

PS I hate driving my beast in the wet, traction control means fuck all in the wet.
This dude in my area gets his Lambo delivered every couple of weekends lol.

KambahOne

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'm driving to the gym after work and the rain was pelting down. I see a white Ferrari driving in traffic, rain pelting.

I was wincing in agony. You can't do that.. I don't even drive my WRX in the rain and it's AWD.

With a Ferrari, you can't use its performance in the wet, you can't really be seen in it being raining and some loose driver could ram into you. Not to mention the rain dirty the car especially the under carriage. Can never clean it properly.

Who agrees, you can't drive a Ferrari in the rain. There is no plausible reason.
You gym after work? I can see your next thread title.

Scoooby

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score

Don’t know about that.... BUT, when the road is a little damp/wet... nothing better than jumping in my Rx7 and having a little fun drifting/slidways.!!!

Bob dog

Hectik defence
Premium Member
Reaction score
You can drive one but you can't come out of a roundabout sideways because it would spinout.

Memberberries

Desball 4 life
Gilded
Reaction score
You would think so.. spent his month's rent on a 2 hour hire of a Ferrari to try get a root, but buckets down rain and noone sees him.
You need a vehicle and material possessions to attract a simple bitch for sex?

I only drive an old Camry and still have gotten a few roots!
Like I’ve said a million times before being a tall, white, blue eyed man with broad shoulders must be the reason?

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
You need a vehicle and material possessions to attract a simple bitch for sex?

I only drive an old Camry and still have gotten a few roots!
Like I’ve said a million times before being a tall, white, blue eyed man with broad shoulders must be the reason?
Camry? But your not Indian brother.... lol

Blue_boost

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Don’t know about that.... BUT, when the road is a little damp/wet... nothing better than jumping in my Rx7 and having a little fun drifting/slidways.!!!
You need a damp road for that? Do you only have 76kw?

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
the true superior life form is someone that has a ferrari and doesnt care about it raining

its like its not a big deal that they have a ferrari

Scoooby

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
You need a damp road for that? Do you only have 76kw?
No, 560 HP... but more satisfying and easier on tyres in the damp , and another excuse to take her out, can never have too many of those, an this is just 1 :tearsofjoy: :tearsofjoy: :tearsofjoy: :tearsofjoy: