Staff member
Administrator
Gilded
Reaction score
I don't see anything wrong tbh

Wahesh

The Forefather of The Kennel
Reaction score
I think he's always looked like that. The crease on his forehead suggests he's raising one and lowering the other, maybe just a habit he's got.

The Rock on the other hand... he does it on purpose...

maroondog72

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Hes probably just stressed knowing he has painted himself into a corner with Matt Lodge and he now has to approve Todd Carneys contract to the cowgirls poor greeny.

Oatley Dog

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
Hes probably just stressed knowing he has painted himself into a corner with Matt Lodge and he now has to approve Todd Carneys contract to the cowgirls poor greeny.
I'm sure he is sweating bullets but I think the opposite will apply from here on in. No-one will get another chance and I'm OK with that. If we want this game to grow, and it needs to if it wants to survive, then we can't afford to alienate potential fans and sponsors over players who do the wrong thing. We don't have the media in our pockets because of our history as a code so we have to go the extra yard.

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
I don't see anything wrong tbh
Earlier in his career (with the Dogs), he never used to have the left eyebrow and eyelid drooping.

In recent stuff (probably last 6-12 months), it's been really noticable, in particular this video.

I thought maybe it was a nervous tick.. but all the time?

Bell's Palsy perhaps?!

~c.
Mabye :|

Status
Not open for further replies.