Is Foran the #1 Signing

Status
Not open for further replies.

GUSLER

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Lots of big signings and marquee movement and shuffling in the NRL atm, mainly by top 8 teams. Is it fair to think that Foran is the pick of all the signings? Ignoring that we had to let talent go to land him. Roosters signing Tedesco is probably the Best ‘net’ gain by any club but is Foran the bet player to move clubs ?

Bad Billy

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Based on last seasons performance, foran is an average signing.
Cronk and tedesco are way better signings.

shannon2009

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Not sure if this is a serious thread or not??
Cronk even taking age into consideration would have been a 10x better signing

c-b-b

Kennel Addict
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Question - if every club had money available and Cronk and Foran were on the market today - pretty much every club would make an attempt to sign Cronk, not many would go for Foran.

I hope Foran kills it and his attitude is right at the moment - I hope that continues for the time we signed him.

Dognacious

Kennel Immortal
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
NF Draft Champion
Reaction score
Will be hard to call until we see how all the big signings go at their new clubs next year. Foran could be up there if he finds old form and fitness. Thats a ? at the moment

DT

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Maybe more hopeful than educated but id take Foran for sure...if he has his head screwed on and is fit he will rip it for us...

On a different matter, i am currently in New York and read that M.Pearce is here somewhere, thankfully i havent seen him but then again there are no dogs at all in town so i guess i wont see him...

Dogzof95

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Foran has one premiership at 21 years of age! Cronk has two at 30 and 33 years of age! There’s no doubt if Foran (27 years old) can get his form back and stay injury free, we have definitely got as good as signing as any other team!

bcmf

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Foran is probably the best signing we've had in the last 10 years but not the number 1 signing.
I think the intention was there by des. He knew we needed leadership on the field... but he rolled the dice by passing on the likes of Maloney who is tried and proven on foran, whose been injured/mentally unwell. But I have no doubt foran on his day is one of the best in the league.

But he looks happy at the moment. He appears to be smiling a lot with his new girlfriend and his children. I hope he kills it this year or atleast have it as enjoyable and non drama filled as possible.

Qld-Dog

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Lots of big signings and marquee movement and shuffling in the NRL atm, mainly by top 8 teams. Is it fair to think that Foran is the pick of all the signings? Ignoring that we had to let talent go to land him. Roosters signing Tedesco is probably the Best ‘net’ gain by any club but is Foran the bet player to move clubs ?
Nein!

Status
Not open for further replies.