Is Braith Staying at the dogs

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pineapple_Boy

Waterboy
Reaction score
I read in the Australian i think about a month ago that Braith Anasta is playing for the Waratahs in 2006 and the Waratahs were trying to get a release on his bulldogs contract so he could play for them in 2005.

Has anyone else heard anything about this?

habs

xdf
Staff member
Administrator
Gilded
Reaction score
No, Braith will be playing for the Blue Mountains Rockets under 12s Rugby side in 2006-2010.

K

K E

Who knows?

I did but my thread got deleted yesterday. I think I insulted people's intellegence.

16-13

Waterboy
Reaction score
Who knows. Hope he stays, seeing we let Thurston go.

Bellz

Bellz
Reaction score
I hope he doesn't go either. We will have 2 wait and c when he makes his decision though.

Cammo

Bulldogs Tragic
Reaction score
Braith will see out his contract, that is certain.

What happens after that we will find out next season.

>iTs A dOgG LyF<

.aka. DoG4LyFe
Reaction score
i am so sick of hearing all these rumours about Anasta & will he stay or go??? if his heart is not with the bulldogs for the 2005 season then i say fu*k off if his already thinking about Waratahs, we should just grant him release & use the money to resign the players coming off contract.

G

_GGB_

His Gooooooooooooone in 06.. guarentteeee Ya... Clubs plan is to free up money for SBW.. i guess they got there sites on maitua at 5/8

daniel

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
i hope he goes , but not until 2006 when his contract expires , so that way we can give his money to all our stars coming off contract and maybe buy a new five eighth , i think that is the best solution , and if he decides to go i hope he does it NOW , so we dont fall into the trap like we did this year by reserving money for Price , and then thurston going , and then finding out later that Price was leaving , so Anasta if u are going to union decide NOW.

MzBulldog83

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I don't see him staying.....

Personally i like the guy and everything but when it comes to loyalty i don't think he's 100% there with the bulldogs...

(((((SMACK)))))

Jados Boutros
Reaction score
How many more threads on this subject are going to be started before the start of the season? I am guessing five.
Give it up people.....

Status
Not open for further replies.