Is Barrett our greatest ever coach in the NRL era?

Nasheed

Banned
Gilded
Reaction score
Thank heavens, someone who posted a decent reply and was on the money.

Guys, Nasheed can come off hit and miss with his threads, and this one is up there with the worst I’ve seen, but if you don’t like the thread, just don’t respond and move on...simple. Sometimes we carry on like pork chops!
yep,
not you but yes there are some pork chops here.

Just in all my life ive never seen so much buzz and hype over a coachs arrival...to the point we advertise him.

Abnd since ive been following since 1998 im one of the longest serving fans here.

Vlasnik

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Well Barrett seems to be the right coach at the right time, as far as being a player magnet is concerned his coaching ability and style will be hammered out over the course of time ....players that would normally have passed us bye or forced us to overpay are actually looking at us as their potential next home. This never would have happened under Pay's reign.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
yep,

Just in all my life ive never seen so much buzz and hype over a coachs arrival...to the point we advertise him.

Abnd since ive been following since 1998 im one of the longest serving fans here.
Pork chops?

This may be the first personal attack on anyone on the Kennel lol

PS you will never be the worst poster on here as long as dickfather is here lol so you got that going for you lol

Nasheed

Banned
Gilded
Reaction score
Pork chops?

This may be the first personal attack on anyone on the Kennel lol

PS you will never be the worst poster on here as long as dickfather is here lol so you got that going for you lol
i know they were cold words but dont think i referred to anyone in general so not a personal attack. just some members get carried away

MatstaDogg

The Bearded Baker
Premium Member
Reaction score
yep,

You are far from being one of the longest serving fans here. There are plenty on here who have been following the Dogs from the 70's and 80's, even some before then.

Nasheed

Banned
Gilded
Reaction score
You are far from being one of the longest serving fans here. There are plenty on here who have been following the Dogs from the 70's and 80's, even some before then.
Oh no doubt. Croker has been in the NRL since 2009 and he's a long service veteran no question, but there are still players like Cameron Smith who have been playing since 2002 and benji and pearce who have been playing since '03 and '07 respectively you dig?

Scoooby

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Could very well be, done everting right with actions so far. Definitely showing that’s he’s very capable and no nonsense..!! 21 will answer this question, and I can’t wait !

D0GMATIC

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
He is definitely the best recruiter we’ve had in a while.

Che

Waterboy
Reaction score
You came at me and my fame and left realising I’m like Kanye.
The reason you were sin binned was because of your derogatory comments about the female sex. Your implications were nothing short of legal slander. Your comments were disgraceful, and as a family club there is no place for people who hold these views. Your a disgrace.
Our club has had its fair share of trouble in this area and as a father I wish to move on. The only problem is that comments like yours make it impossible.
We need to put these issues behind us, and it must start here as well as on the playing field.
Your no genius just a sad person seeking the lime light. Grow up and accept your words have consequences. I personally don't know you and I wish you well, I hope as a forum we welcome all and allow for mistakes. It's now on you. Stop blaming others, you were wrong, clean your act and let's celebrate what finally looks like a promising future.
Good luck Nasheed

Berries

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Steve Folkes just passed away and you are dropping this sort of dis respect. Negged

Hulk76

Kennel Established
Reaction score
I wonder how poor old Blue Eyes Holland must feel after you ditched him that quick and now have a new man crush in TBaz. When are the mods going to perma ban this fuktard? Nothing but bullshit threads and rubbish uneducated comments from him. Piss the Indian toothless Souffs supporter off already. Obviously a troll, and what, we keep him on here for entertainment?

Hulk76

Kennel Established
Reaction score
In what world can anyone say a coach that is yet to coach us is up there with the best we've had? Fuk me

Wolfmother

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
The best coach so far since Ennis.. Yes.. There is no doubt we only made the GF 2014 because of his defiance to Des's stupid coaching . If Barrett takes on feedback and works with the players then yes he will be the best coach in the last 10 years