Is Barrett our greatest ever coach in the NRL era?

Bulldog wazza

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Warren Ryan is easily our best coach closely followed by Folksey...Bazza has much to do.. but he's looking very promising at this stage.

Nasheed

Banned
Gilded
Reaction score
Warren Ryan is easily our best coach closely followed by Folksey...Bazza has much to do.. but he's looking very promising at this stage.
Warren probably was but I said NRL era because most people here don’t go back that far.

Alan79

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Pros
We haven't lost a game since he's been our coach. Pretty strong record right there.

Cons.
We've got less wins on the board than any other coach in our history which is a bad thing.

So at this stage it's like enrolling an atom into your nutsack in a prestigious university. I couldn't care less if he's the face of our advertisements or not. When he either gets the team firing or fails to get them firing I'll start to make an opinion on his quality as a coach.

Bulldogsteve

Banned
Premium Member
In the Sin Bin
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
Bulldogs fan here: well, you are a fuck wit! What dumbass question is this? You flog! Do you wipe your asss with your hand then eat with that hand. Fark! Shit that comes from your mouth! Go back to souffs!
blame the mods for letting him back

CBDoggies

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I barley reply to your stuff but this has to be up there with being one stupid thread. If you base your theory on his previous records then fuck no. No chance. Give the guy a chance to prove himself at the bare minimum half a season before starting up stupid threads like this

Nasheed

Banned
Gilded
Reaction score
I barley reply to your stuff but this has to be up there with being one stupid thread. If you base your theory on his previous records then fuck no. No chance. Give the guy a chance to prove himself at the bare minimum half a season before starting up stupid threads like this
This might sound dumb at first, but the more you think about it the more it makes sense, but do you really need to have wins to be considered the best coach?
Success isn’t always measured by wins.

D.O.W.

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
S Folkes all day baby
Thank heavens, someone who posted a decent reply and was on the money.

Guys, Nasheed can come off hit and miss with his threads, and this one is up there with the worst I’ve seen, but if you don’t like the thread, just don’t respond and move on...simple. Sometimes we carry on like pork chops!