Is Barrett our greatest ever coach in the NRL era?

Nasheed

Banned
Gilded
Reaction score
Nasheed here,
Just wondering if you guys think Trent is the greatest coach we have had since the nineties/most of our lifetime?

He’s come here and he’s saying good stuff like ‘wouldn’t let it happen’ in regards to players not being fit and how Michael he loves the bulldogs and wishes he played for us, that rebuild coaches are
Myths and other general insightful stuff like ‘defence is the foundation of football’.
He also seems to have true pull in the recruitment world. He’s raided Penrith like a fox in a henhouse and got mad respect in the footy world.
He also was one of those players I can’t recall who ever got criticised on the field. Achieved it all with little fuss. Not to mention the coaching team hes assembled and how he’s shaken up the Weights room.

Also he’s so sexy! He’s a good image for our club.
Have you ever seen a team promotions campaign like this where the coach is put front and centre as a marketing draw card? Because I haven’t.
242B2DC9-2CE3-4712-9BDA-A4758ADE615E.jpegwe haven’t had many coaches so it’s really him against Georgallis, Pay, Hasler, Moore, Dymock, Folkes and Anderson.

surely no one would think Moore, Dymock and Georgallis are. Pay we can never really know as he never was given the tools he needed to work with.

2144superman

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
16 mins until a reply if you want to count.
You sound like a 14 year old girl chasing likes and views but.
Also you sound like the type who'd still be chasing 14 year old girls. True to form from the part of the world you come from LOL. "next stop Harris Park"

2144superman

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Here’s a thought experiment for you.
Run a word search for ‘Nasheed’ and count how many days I was not talked about in the thirty days I was banned from the forum.

you may be shocked. I counted two.
The entire time your name was mentioned was because people were putting shit on you. Nothing to be gloating about Mr Singh "

Bluebarry

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Thanks Dr Who , also did we win the GF must have , for you to mention Barrett as a great .

Nasheed

Banned
Gilded
Reaction score
Thanks Dr Who , also did we win the GF must have , for you to mention Barrett as great .
We haven’t won a premiership in the NRL era.

yes we had 2004 but cmon. If we are honey sigh ourselves we know we built that by being 20% over the cap and building a killer squad then retaining the players we wanted from that squad when busted.

I reckon Hasler was our best coach but Barrett is coming very close.