News Is a 33-year-old journeyman with a bung knee the answer to the Bulldog’s problems?

El Padrino

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
:tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy:

stop it, your killing it DingDong....do you write your own jokes???

you should do a spot at the next AGM, maybe do a double act with your mate Lynne. you to will have the room in stitches

but your right, you should get back to fence sitting oops I'm mean talk about footy

Bazildog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Sorry for late reply - I slipped on the dribble of your last post. Speaking of comedy - perhaps you should finally accept what’s clear to many others - you just ain’t funny. Don’t feel too bad Godfather - most accountants aren’t :-).

you should do a spot at the next AGM, maybe do a double act with your mate Lynne. you to will have the room in stitches

but your right, you should get back to fence sitting oops I'm mean talk about footy
MV1.gif

Natboy

Banned
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
And the prosecution rests. Only you know why you open your mouth just to change feet. You were the one crapping on about not ‘accepting mediocrity’ yet have a look at your posts :-).

Back to footy discussion for me...
Exactly, he thinks he’s funny but is just a sad little nerd and mafia wannabe who never discusses football or makes a decent contribution, just makes smartarse comments

DinkumDog

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Reaction score

Little tip: call it my community charity offering (as you’re clearly in need of help). Ready? (You might need to write it down)...

‘When you’re in a hole, stop digging’. :-).

Straight18

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Exactly, he thinks he’s funny but is just a sad little nerd and mafia wannabe who never discusses football or makes a decent contribution, just makes smartarse comments
But u do the same thing.
How are u different from him ? U have no leg to stand on.

Bazildog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Which one is the Godfather Baz?
Oh, the one missing the target - got it :-).
To be honest Dinkum I was more just sharing that I love a good pie throwing contest. "Pie Thrower" is also a slang term for bullshit artist which I thought was mandatory to join the Kennel anyway?? I consider myself an expert on the topic.

Psycho Doggie

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Warriors this season when Green was there: 4 wins - 8 losses.
Warriors this season since Green left: 3 wins - 1 loss. And that loss was by 6 points to the raging hot Panthers. Somehow against the odds the Warriors are playing great, and far from missing Green they are doing better without him.

This is the first 100% Barrett pick. It doesn't inspire confidence.

Natboy

Banned
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
But u do the same thing.
How are u different from him ? U have no leg to stand on.
Maybe get someone to actually read my posts out to you

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Warriors this season when Green was there: 4 wins - 8 losses.
Warriors this season since Green left: 3 wins - 1 loss. And that loss was by 6 points to the raging hot Panthers. Somehow against the odds the Warriors are playing great, and far from missing Green they are doing better without him.

This is the first 100% Barrett pick. It doesn't inspire confidence.
I've noticed that too. Nikorima and CHT have stood up since Green left. Green is a game manager and not much else. He doesn't set up many tries and he's just a good organiser who gets a team to 5th tackle and puts up a bomb or clearing kick.

There's a reason why he's played for 7 teams in 14 seasons. If he was as good as people are saying, then he wouldn't have changed clubs every two years.

So while he won't lose you a game and is experienced, he isn't so effective and influential that his presence will make a huge impact. It's a very disappointing signing that doesn't inspire confidence..

DinkumDog

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Reaction score
To be honest Dinkum I was more just sharing that I love a good pie throwing contest. "Pie Thrower" is also a slang term for bullshit artist which I thought was mandatory to join the Kennel anyway?? I consider myself an expert on the topic.
Mate if you’re an expert the Godfather must be your guru :-).

El Padrino

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Seems appropriate given you’re a bit slow on the uptake Godfather :-). I’d say enjoy the game later today but let’s face it, you’ll just find something to piss and moan about anyway.
I see sarcasm is lost on you and your circlejerk committee.....you need to slow down as it is impairing your judgment

DinkumDog

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Reaction score
I see sarcasm is lost on you and your circlejerk committee.....you need to slow down as it is impairing your judgment
Does anyone have a mop?
This bloke leaves a trail everywhere he goes.
Doesn’t smell too good either :-).

Last edited: