1. Be cool and Register to set your username and display picture get the full features of the site. Talk Bulldogs NRL News, match reviews, live score, ladder, injuries, player signings and team performance.

Invitation to the inaugural 'Dog Dinner' (link attached)

Discussion in 'Bulldogs Discussion' started by Stuart Thomas, Feb 14, 2019 at 10:41 AM.

1. Stuart Thomas

Stuart Thomas Participant Premium Member Gilded

ANNOUNCEMENT!!!
    The much anticipated 'Dog Dinners' are here. Find your invitation below.

Tag as many Bulldog friends as you can and get in as quickly as possible, due to expected demand. Comment to express your interest and send an email to stuartthomas88@gmail.com (or a Facebook PM) to reserve your place on the guest list.

There will be further events across Sydney and throughout regional parts of NSW during the year, so if this one is a little far for you to travel, never fear, there should be an event in your area in the near future.

It will be a great night and I look forward to seeing you there.

https://www.stuartthomas.com.au/an-invitation-to-the-inaugural-dog-dinner/

• Like Like x 4
  2. Heckler

Heckler Kennel Enthusiast Premium Member Gilded

Great initiative. Although I cant make it, I'm sure plenty will. You can feel footy is around the corner. Well done!

• Agree Agree x 3
  3. Nexus

Nexus Super Moderator Staff Member

Finally something out my way. Not a bad restaurant either.

4. dogwhisperer

dogwhisperer Forum Regular

What an awesome concept!

And John Khoury is going to be there. Ladies and gentlemen this is your next bulldogs football club chairman. This guy is an absolute champion of a bloke. Blue and white is all that matters with him. The most selfless, honest, reliable and down to earth guy in the club.

• Like Like x 3
  5. Mr Invisible

Mr Invisible Super Mod Staff Member Premium Member Gilded

Can't commit to something like this at the moment... but a great initiative.

Are you repping NW Sydney as well? Shit eh... theres quite a few of us lurking around here.

6. Samiken

Samiken PIITB

2148 rep lad eshays

• Like Like x 1
  7. Chris Harding

Chris Harding Steam Powered Dog Premium Member

I like it too. Unfortunately I'll be in Strahan on the Tassie west coast hosting 21 guests on a tour. After that. I'll be taking another group around Japan, then the Swiss Alps. I'm retired but these are something I enjoy doing for a mate. There are three more of the same after the ones I've listed, so I won't have much chance to see any games live. Must admit, watching the Dogs win is still a big buzz for me. Not the same grabbing a few highlights on the phone while travelling. (2018 made me glad I was away so often).

• Like Like x 1
  8. Heckler

Heckler Kennel Enthusiast Premium Member Gilded

You're lifestyle sounds pretty good. Even better when you support the Dogs. Good luck!

9. Typical dog

Typical dog Forum Regular

Hi Stuart, congrats on the gig.
    Would u know if any old dogs will be there?

10. dogluva

dogluva Immortal

Saw the ad for the tours on the back of the Sunday TV guide insert. Hope that you have a rip roaring time Chris. Of course I just had to tell hubby that you post on the kennel.