Investigative journalism from Murdoch media

CaptainJackson

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Mods you've locked that quaden thread too early. So maybe if you could see to add this post there?

The investigative sleuths from the daily telegraph have got to the bottom of the quaden scam of fleecing people. Presenting today's evidence
20200226_221841.jpg
20200226_221824.jpg

Idiots

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Where are these bullies? Why hasn't the school been named ?
This part I'm finding odd

CaptainJackson

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Where are these bullies? Why hasn't the school been named ?
This part I'm finding odd
School cannot comment due to privacy reasons and has already distributed a letter/email to parents of kids at the school that they are taking action against bullying

Natboy

Banned
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
Mods you've locked that quaden thread too early. So maybe if you could see to add this post there?

The investigative sleuths from the daily telegraph have got to the bottom of the quaden scam of fleecing people. Presenting today's evidence View attachment 13294 View attachment 13295

Idiots
Is that the right screenshot mate? It’s 6 days old. Sorry if I’m missing something

CaptainJackson

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Is that the right screenshot mate? It’s 6 days old. Sorry if I’m missing something
The 6 day old one is that stupid bitch falsely accusing him.

The second screenshot is today with her claiming she did nothing wrong and never accused him of acting

Natboy

Banned
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score

The second screenshot is today with her claiming she did nothing wrong.
Ahh ok thanks. I thought they had really found dirt on him

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Some parents from the school have spoken about it. Well they claim to be parents from that school. But given the silence surrounding it, it makes sense
Not really at all that's what's baffling me no name of the school no anything. Media are usually all over that with a school usually declining to comment

CaptainJackson

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Not sure there would be any dirt on him ,his mother's motives defenitly raise questioning
Stop with this shit man.

If there was any dirt, Murdoch media scum (like that cow miranda devine) would have already dug up the most irrelevant dirt and plastered it all over their pages.

The fact those scum can't find anything and wrote a pro his mum and him puff piece should be telling.

Especially when she's an aboriginal activist, they would've loved nothing more than to dig up dirt on her.

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Stop with this shit man.

If there was any dirt, Murdoch media scum (like that cow miranda devine) would have already dug up the most irrelevant dirt and plastered it all over their pages.

The fact those scum can't find anything and wrote a pro his mum and him puff piece should be telling.

Especially when she's an aboriginal activist, they would've loved nothing more than to dig up dirt on her.
Stop with what? Not agreeing with how she handled a situation? And being slightly skeptical in this day and age people are up for an easy dollar?

Memberberries

Desball 4 life
Gilded
Reaction score
Who takes the mainstream media seriously?
My life isn't perfect by any means but I feel so much better not watching mainstream media or television.

Independent media, the ones who don't follow the status quo or flavour of the month are the lesser evils.

But I don't rate many independent journalists.
Many journalists exhibit the hive mentality!

Just do like Roger Climpson and Brian Henderson, report the news ffs!

KambahOne

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Who takes the mainstream media seriously?
My life isn't perfect by any means but I feel so much better not watching mainstream media or television.

Independent media, the ones who don't follow the status quo or flavour of the month are the lesser evils.

But I don't rate many independent journalists.
Many journalists exhibit the hive mentality!

Just do like Roger Climpson and Brian Henderson, report the news ffs!
Gessus, there's a blast from the past.

Totally agree with ya, mainstream media are nothing more than click bait for their targeted audience. Sky News is a human centipede of sock-puppets who simply shit the same liberal party talking points into the mouth of the next presenter. That's not a beard on Paul Murray, it's his 9pm shit eating shadow. Peta Credlin has all the charisma of a freshly laid dog turd. And nothing can stomach Allan Jones, not even cancer.

JayBee

Kennel Legend
Reaction score

The second screenshot is today with her claiming she did nothing wrong and never accused him of acting
Can you show me the tweets where she falsely accused him?

Cause if the 2nd screenshot is accurate, she was being objective. Asking for an investigation into something isn't exactly a crime?

Also - I think it would be fair that I would have agreed with you (if you read my first comment in the previous thread) that this was such a sad moment for us Australians, to see this kid be bullied. This was an open, shut moment - this kid was bullied, the mother disseminated a video showing this kids' hurt, and it blew up - with a lot of positives. I was actually happy to hear the kid would be running out wit the All Stars team.

But over the last few days, so much has come out about this kid and his mother, and it has made me severely question my original stance in completely defending the mother.

Last edited:

BELMORE

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Wtf is OPs point? There’s no accusation in either screenshot?

is OP Quaden? Or father of Quaden?

Wahesh

The Forefather of The Kennel
Reaction score
Can you show me the tweets where she falsely accused him?

Cause if the 2nd screenshot is accurate, she was being objective. Asking for an investigation into something isn't exactly a crime?
Wtf is OPs point? There’s no accusation in either screenshot?

is OP Quaden? Or father of Quaden?
It's just Captain Jackass complaining about Miranda Devine again because of his extreme lefty views.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
It's just Captain Jackass complaining about Miranda Devine again because of his extreme lefty views.
Only the right wing media lie, the left wing media are always correct and truthful....