Inu can't kick

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bob dog

Hectik defence
Premium Member
Reaction score
Will somebody please replace this bloke as kicker, he continues to kick to the left of goal.
With the semis coming up he needs to kick 9/10 or f#ck off.

bmw_s2000

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
cocaine- heroin- marijuana ???

which one ?

Stoofy

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Inu has kicked as follows:

2007 - 37/44
2008 - 15/19
2009 - 5/7
2010 - 3/4
2011 - 12/19 (not including tonight)

Overall 72/93 or 77%

Who else is better in the side?

Hazem El Masri kicked 82% in his career. Inu is not that far away!

steve1700

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
He kicked to the right for the field goal

boggie23

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
I noticed he is kicking a little off. He still gets big distances on his kicks. But he seems to hooks them sometimes. Was he kicking for the vulcans? Maybe he hasn't kicked full time in a few seasons and needs to work on his rhythm and timing again?

I'm sure he will improve the more kicks he takes. But he is definitely not kicking at 80% since joining the dogs :p

gazza

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Significantly better than what we had before he arrived.

Stoofy

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Inu has great technique in kicking. He seems to hit the ball very sweetly as the ball travels great distances seeming effortlessly. He usually doesn't curve the ball which will help him kick from both sides of the field as well. He might be a bit down on confidence (kicking) but that should come back. I assume he will get plenty of practice this year.

I'm sure Halligan & El Masri will give him a few pointers as well.

jimmy_the_greek

Bulldogs Fanatic
Reaction score
I found it hilarious how with his final kick last night, he barely even moved to kick it and he nailed it. His reaction to the trainer was something like "I might as well not put so much effort into it".

I think he nails them easier when he is relaxed.

Abdul..

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
I found it hilarious how with his final kick last night, he barely even moved to kick it and he nailed it. His reaction to the trainer was something like "I might as well not put so much effort into it".

This!

Izzy Forreal

Much Loved Bulldogs Member
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score

Can't argue with that one Jimmy

Wyzguy

Bulldog Tragic
Reaction score
I think goal kicking is the least of his problems - he needs to work on his defense as the tigers targeted he and Reynolds last night down and scored a couple tries...

Spenno

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
it gave an insight into his personality i think. Not lining the last kick up before taking it, one step, bang. Showed, i think, that he isn't really interested in percentages or personal records. The game was over, the points had no effect on the whether we won or lost, so bang. and she went over anyway. Seems like a pretty laid back bloke. Enigma as they keep saying.

mearsey

panania raised
Reaction score
God ur a ****** bob dog , why dont you do the kicking

Dognacious

Kennel Immortal
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
NF Draft Champion
Reaction score
Will somebody please replace this bloke as kicker, he continues to kick to the left of goal.
With the semis coming up he needs to kick 9/10 or f#ck off.
Lol.

And you suggest we replace him as kicker with who exactly? Maybe you missed that we lost our no.1 and no.2 goalkickers for the season (Turner, Goodwin). He did kick 4 goals last night so saying he cant kick is inaccurate.

I always love ppl who whinge about things but have no valid suggestion how to fix it.

Bob dog

Hectik defence
Premium Member
Reaction score
Menace would have better luck with the sideline kicks, Inu just can't get them under pressure.

Pom_81

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Menace would have better luck with the sideline kicks, Inu just can't get them under pressure.
Please remind me of Ennis's last kicking performance for the Dogs.

Status
Not open for further replies.