Introducing the next generation of Bulldogs fans

bulldogsfan_88

Left Right Out
2 x Gilded
Reaction score
IMG_9525.JPG

My little son Luca born at 12:41. Deal was the first boy is a dogs fan and the first girl is a sharks fan and my wife has been true to her word. Maybe just maybe by the time he is old enough to know what it means to be a dogs fan we will be out of the current mess we are in!!

K E

The Bart, The
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
View attachment 8109

My little son Luca born at 12:41. Deal was the first boy is a dogs fan and the first girl is a sharks fan and my wife has been true to her word. Maybe just maybe by the time he is old enough to know what it means to be a dogs fan we will be out of the current mess we are in!!
Absolutely amazing. All the best to you, your boy and mum. Hope all are happy and healthy. And right before Christmas, too.

bulldogsfan_88

Left Right Out
2 x Gilded
Reaction score
Absolutely amazing. All the best to you, your boy and mum. Hope all are happy and healthy. And right before Christmas, too.
Both doing really well thanks!! Very nice Christmas present

flamebouyant

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Congratulations to you both!! And dont worry, we will be out of this mess much quicker then you seem to think.

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
Congrats to both you and your partner!

Hope baby and mum are doing well :D

P.S Can he play prop as he can join the other baby we have named Klemmer?!?

Wahesh

The Forefather of The Kennel
Reaction score
Congratulations to you and your wife mate, fantastic news :grinning:

bulldogsfan_88

Left Right Out
2 x Gilded
Reaction score
@bulldogsfan_88, hope all is well with the little one.
Cheers man doing better now. He ended up in hospital with meningitis when he was 3 weeks old. As far as we can tell how he is physically over it, could still be neurological effects which we won’t know till he has developed more but doctors seem hopeful that it won’t impact him long term.

How’s your missus and Bub going? Must be getting close now

K E

The Bart, The
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Cheers man doing better now. He ended up in hospital with meningitis when he was 3 weeks old. As far as we can tell how he is physically over it, could still be neurological effects which we won’t know till he has developed more but doctors seem hopeful that it won’t impact him long term.

How’s your missus and Bub going? Must be getting close now
Damn. Hope all goes well. Hope there's nothing permanent or long term. How's the missus? Is she OK, healthy?

Shes good, she's 32 weeks so about 6-8 weeks. Ready to go.

bulldogsfan_88

Left Right Out
2 x Gilded
Reaction score
Cheers man yep missus is doing well thanks came through everything really well!!

Dude getting close now!! How you feeling about everything? Ready for it?

My one piece of advice for the birth: definitely have a puff on the gas, just don’t do it mid contraction like I did- did not go down well with the wifey