News Interview With Cameron Ciraldo

djdeep4172

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
For people wanting to gauge what type of guy Cameron ciraldo is I put a link to a interview he did .
Seems easy going let’s hope he can coach.

HippDogg

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
I have vivid memories of this bloke playing for us and wearing Dogs jerseys for like a 2 year stint..

Turns out he never played for us. Wtf lol
So do I!!!! Around the Jarrad hickey, kane cleal days I went onto Wikipedia and nothing about it?? Strange

boggie23

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
So do I!!!! Around the Jarrad hickey, kane cleal days I went onto Wikipedia and nothing about it?? Strange
He was supposed to have signed for us while he was at the knights. Wasnt a bad player, just a solid honest benchie. I even remember at the time there were rumours he was related to the club manager or what ever he does at the club but i think it was just a coincidence in last name or distant relo.

Anyways long story short deal fell through so never came across.

Chelseafc

Waterboy
Reaction score
I have vivid memories of this bloke playing for us and wearing Dogs jerseys for like a 2 year stint..

Turns out he never played for us. Wtf lol
Same Did some searching and the guy I mixed him up with was Nick Youngquest

doggieaaron

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Means nothing trent sounds amazing when interviewed lets hope his actions do the talking

Taylforth

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Another sweet talker like Barrett
Hmmm…a bit of a “kindly uncle Dorothy Dix” interview.
Good words to say about Gus. His philosophies on football, sounds like Baz talking…! Oh oh.
It is clear that what presses his buttons are having come through and nurtured a core group of Penrith players from SG Ball whom all had similar mindset.
Will not have that straightaway at the Dogs. Clearly Penrith’s defence is his baby. Let’s hope that translates on to the field with Dogs, with Potter handling attack. Hopefully he kills it and can adapt to another club.

KiwiDog7

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
For people wanting to gauge what type of guy Cameron ciraldo is I put a link to a interview he did .
Seems easy going let’s hope he can coach.

I watched this last night

Dude knows his shit but also Barrett could sell you he was a super coach too

Proof will be in the pudding