• Henry

Votes: 1 0.8%
  • Green

Votes: 1 0.8%

• Total voters

Dannyboi88

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'm in on this. Put my reasons in the the 'no more rookie coaches' thread. I like that they have their own thing and its completely diff to what everyone does in the NRL.

And after missing the Warriors job in 2021 - went back to normal life. See no down side in this.
There gonna do what they gonna do what they do I hope Gus makes the right call simple

Bulldogs09

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Draft Champion
Reaction score
I would keep tangles as cup coach as they are flying high and he is doing a great job....let him finish what he started

We are getting the spoon regardless who comes in now
No Fucking spoon! Fuck off!!! Avoid it. We must.

Hound Dog

Kennel Established
Reaction score
I'd say bring Jim Dymock for interim again. He's been in the assistant roles waiting for the chance again, knows the Bulldogs DNA, great player, great mind, was patient before and been patient again. Been around the NRL systems for yonks

CMP

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Just heard 10 news saying don furner is to be the intern coach I hope not he should be sacked as well
Don Furner? Folksy would be a much better option if your going for someone beyond the grave.

CMP

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I think they will go with David Tangata-Toa as an interim coach for a couple of weeks. While they work through a deal with Flanagan to take over the full time role.

Papa Joe

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I personally think the interim will most likely be the one that will be easier to not appoint as the head coach without getting pissed off.

ie IMO, as both Furner & Potter were previously head coaches it makes it easier to place Tangatatoa in there who will appreciate the opportunity as a development experience.

If Furner or Potter go in there it would be harder to displace them, especially if they win games.

I also imagine that the new long term coach will be announced sooner rather than later just in case the interim starts winning, making it an even more awkward scenario.

BMOC

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'd say bring Jim Dymock for interim again. He's been in the assistant roles waiting for the chance again, knows the Bulldogs DNA, great player, great mind, was patient before and been patient again. Been around the NRL systems for yonks
Dymock is a tough lad. I thought he was hard done when they overlooked him for pay. Knows the importance of defence . Was good enough to be assistant to des Hasler

Doge

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Are any of them half Lebanese?