Votes: 1 0.8%
  • Green

Votes: 1 0.8%

• Total voters

Cosmo24

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Internal + Interim = Internim

Does OP already know who is taking over and is talking in code?

top-dog

bulldog 4 life
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Just heard 10 news saying don furner is to be the intern coach I hope not he should be sacked as well

Dannyboi88

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Ryles is at roosters, isnt he?

IMO it's Tangles as interim or Flanno as full time.
Sorry I forgot ryles was at roosters . I thought he was going to be a assistant coach of England rugby, I hope it’s Flanagan too he looks hard nosed and had a lot of egos at sharks managed them well

COVENS

Kennel Addict
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Sorry I forgot ryles was at roosters . I thought he was going to be a assistant coach of England rugby, I hope it’s Flanagan too he looks hard nosed and had a lot of egos at sharks managed them well
Is this idea that Flanagan managed a bunch big ego guys a bit played out?

He had a lot of high character leaders in the playing group in Gallen, Graham, Lewis, Maloney and Ennis who certainly helped out

Dannyboi88

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Is this idea that Flanagan managed a bunch big ego guys a bit played out?

He had a lot of high character leaders in the playing group in Gallen, Graham, Lewis, Maloney and Ennis who certainly helped out
Well if that’s the way u want to put it but they had a lot of experienced talent and youth could t imagine them all getting along
Any ways my point Flanagan can hopefully whip this squad back to winning and ain’t scared to give anyone a serve if needed

Doogie

Kennel Lizard Lord
Reaction score
Or a wild card the walker bros can’t hurt to have a look at them plus sams of contract soon could help he is the next player likely to kick on as a half back
I'm in on this. Put my reasons in the the 'no more rookie coaches' thread. I like that they have their own thing and its completely diff to what everyone does in the NRL.

And after missing the Warriors job in 2021 - went back to normal life. See no down side in this.

HD and Ink

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Get Flanno in for the rest of the year - and watch what he does in 10 weeks and sign him for 3 years + if he turns them around.
Well the Tele is saying Gus met with Flanno before Magic Round. Tele could be wrong (as if) or maybe Gus sounded him out and he said NO FCUKEN WAY !
But Tele is also saying Cameron don't want the gig.

Gould, it goes, met with Shane Flanagan in Wollongong before Gould travelled to Brisbane for Magic Round.
Maybe it was to talk about son Kyle …
Penrith assistant Cameron Ciraldo, the man many believe is the next coach in waiting, has privately said he is not interested in the head coaching job at Canterbury.