Interesting story

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
lol in burwood today there was a black guy and 2 chinese ladies in the lift with me ffs, those ladies were talking to each other in chinese and i kept hearing them say nice guy lol i was looking at the black guy to his reaction and he also noticed it but he just looked around at them he knew it was a similar word in their language

but as they were leaving they kept saying nice guy like 5 times in a row, like "nice guy nice guy nice guy nice guy nice guy" real quick it was so awkward after they got off leaving just me and him in it, i didnt say anything to him lol but i wanted to say something

now checking it on google lol and apparently ni ge means "this one" so thinking about it they were indeed just pointing out to each other that their car is parked on that level and then they exited the lift

Last edited by a moderator:

K E

The Bart, The
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Thread should be called "Semi Interesting Story" IMO. You had me at the "Asian chicks saying 'nice guy' a lot" but then kinda lost me at the end.

I thought a gangbang was going to break out. Or the black guy dropped his pants and the Asian chicks yelled out "GODZIRRA!!!!!!" or something.

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
Thread should be called "Semi Interesting Story" IMO. You had me at the "Asian chicks saying 'nice guy' a lot" but then kinda lost me at the end.

I thought a gangbang was going to break out. Or the black guy dropped his pants and the Asian chicks yelled out "GODZIRRA!!!!!!" or something.
ffs i dont get out alot, this is the most interesting thing that has happened to me in 15 years

Raysie

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Google has single handidly ruined everything.

10+ years ago if this would have happened, you'd have lived your whole life thinking those Asian girls were racists.

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
Google has single handidly ruined everything.

10+ years ago if this would have happened, you'd have lived your whole life thinking those Asian girls were racists.
actually i would be so dumb if it wasnt for the google, well more dumb tbh

DoggiesUtd

ps3- DoggiesUtd
Reaction score
this happened 2 me when i worked for an asian company and the little girl kept saying nice guy near my mate...who was black coz hes indian...so i used to tell him she was a racist...hahaha

Nano

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
LOL, pretty sure nice guy is something like "hak gui" from what my Chinese mates told me (forgot which language they speak in).

Why did't the Rod do something or was he too scared of some ladies?

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
LOL, pretty sure nice guy is something like "hak gui" from what my Chinese mates told me (forgot which language they speak in).

there was 2 of them ffs, plus old ladies might know ancient karate or something

Nano

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
When there are ****wits or people doing stupid shit in public I usually say something/abuse them about it lol. Me and my brother are like this and aren't scarred of an altercation but I've gotta stop doing it due whats coming for me where I'll have to be on my best behavior everywhere ffs.

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score

hēi guǐ, it means "Black Devil" but is usually used as their version of nice guy. If I remember correctly it's pronounced "Hi-Gway"

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
If Chinese keep looking at you and talking and you think they're talking funny about you say "Whatso" It's kind of like saying What So with a soft t before the so. It basically means "What the F...?"

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
When there are ****wits or people doing stupid shit in public I usually say something/abuse them about it lol. Me and my brother are like this and aren't scarred of an altercation but I've gotta stop doing it due whats coming for me where I'll have to be on my best behavior everywhere ffs.
yeah well im not a hothead and tbh in this situation i sort of always knew that it was the language and i was right

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
If Chinese keep looking at you and talking and you think they're talking funny about you say "Whatso" It's kind of like saying What So with a soft t before the so. It basically means "What the F...?"
Is that in mandarin, wu , yue or min ?

Nano

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
hēi guǐ, it means "Black Devil" but is usually used as their version of nice guy. If I remember correctly it's pronounced "Hi-Gway"
Yeah lol, all I remember it was something like "hak gui" and they used to say nice guy.

yeah well im not a hothead and tbh in this situation i sort of always knew that it was the language and i was right
I will teach you Rod if you need.

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
I will teach you Rod if you need.
what is it going to be something like this?

[video=youtube;6WlfHFTK_uA]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6WlfHFTK_uA[/video]

Stoofy

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Couldn't your girlfriend from Ashbury jump in & defend you?

I bet you were hoping of a group session!

rainman

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
lol in burwood today there was a black guy and 2 chinese ladies in the lift with me ffs, those ladies were talking to each other in chinese and i kept hearing them say nice guy lol i was looking at the black guy to his reaction and he also noticed it but he just looked around at them he knew it was a similar word in their language

but as they were leaving they kept saying nice guy like 5 times in a row, like "nice guy nice guy nice guy nice guy nice guy" real quick it was so awkward after they got off leaving just me and him in it, i didnt say anything to him lol but i wanted to say something

now checking it on google lol and apparently ni ge means "this one" so thinking about it they were indeed just pointing out to each other that their car is parked on that level and then they exited the lift
http://www.bing.com/videos/search?q...FC35083CAF841BBB80F1FC&view=detail&FORM=VIRE2

Status
Not open for further replies.