Interesting stats.

Status
Not open for further replies.

boggie23

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Seeing as the dogs site have got the stat section back i can anylise player performances a bit better.

One key stat that i have seen is very intresting.

Matt Utai.
This is the first game i can remember that he has run under 100m in a game (i am willing to say his first full nrl game that he has not done so). This is the best illustration that the dogs reliance of SBW and overuse of him. Tonga had 11 hit ups SBW had 20. He should be a strike weapon not go to him 3 times a set.

Hazem is in the worst kicking form in recent times.

His last 100% game was the raiders which included 3 penaty kicks???
He has missed 4 kicks in the last 3 weeks. He has missed 7 goals this season. Very un hazem like. I think he is kicking 80%

I have more stats to add i will edit as i go along.

Andrew Ryan has played 80 in every game barring 1 when he played 70 (against tiggers) Funny enough he has only run 100+ meters twice this year and one was agaist the tigs.

Cameron phelps return game was as usless as a gay person with erection problems. He played 8 mins as a centre from the bench.

H

Hazmak

^^^ Maybe the dogs should stop scoring in the extreme right corner?

boggie23

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Hazmak said:
^^^ Maybe the dogs should stop scoring in the extreme right corner?

Hey bro i am not having a go at anybody just stateting the fact man. But truth be told Haz can kick 30+ in a row from anywhere on the field.

H

Hazmak

not really...

If ur rigth legged, its VERY hard to kick from the right corner.

He's missing ALL of his kicks from that corner, coz they're tough kicks.

And mind you, he's JUST missing them

boggie23

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Perry laseted only 11 mins but was almost keeping up with the clock in terms of tackeling. 8 tackels. That was good concidering the most he has tackeled all year is 24. The most mins he has played all year is 37. Is that a waste of a interchage spot????

Patten is having his best season to date in attack. He has run 100+ in every game except the manly game. He had a whopping 250m against souths which could be close to a NRL record (dont quote me but i think mad dog ran similar mrters a few years back and had the record at the time)

omeley has had 10 errors this season. He has had drop ball in every game except the raiders and tigers. He also crossed for what he would consider the best try ever scored in round 1. in the proccess he scored his 14th career and club try.

boggie23

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Hazmak said:
not really...

If ur rigth legged, its VERY hard to kick from the right corner.

He's missing ALL of his kicks from that corner, coz they're tough kicks.

And mind you, he's JUST missing them

I remember a kick from a penalty right infront 30 meters out against souths and he hit the post.

He is not in the best of form with the boot but he has more than made uo for it with his trys. Needs 2 points this year to crack 100. Might be another 300+ year if he can keep it up

Aaron

Utai Slam
Reaction score
No surprise in the penalty count: 52 for, 61 against

Status
Not open for further replies.