Interesting article on the decline of the Telecrap

Status
Not open for further replies.

CaptainJackson

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
No. Article is wrong

Its been well documented that ALL print media is going down the drain due to news stories being on social media.

Social media and the availability of the internet has also pushed news media such as the guardian, the daily mail, buzzfeed etc to a more prominent position in peoples choices.

This decline in print media sales has nothing to do with outrage because a hell lot tabloid types on the internet and social media still push sensationalist garbage and the average Joe still laps up that sensationalist garbage ( very few bother to move beyond the sensationalist garbage and delve deeper into the actual facts).

Sleeky

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
Reaction score
Still a good read, says it how it is.
My mate, a huge Eels supporter, told me to watch how much articles the Telegraph will come out with now (early next morning after the incident) as they need to fill up the minds of the people on the fence about the subject to sway them.
He was right about the amount of articles, couldn’t believe the oxygen thieves aka Buzz and the likes were throwing out there.

GrogDog

bad attitude
Reaction score
I've never understood how they (RL reporters) can claim to love the game yet constantly try and destroy it? Blows my mind.

bricktamland

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
They make lots of $ still, they get paid every time you click on a article , boycott it. Every ad is a payment to them. Besides I don’t read the journalist stuff, I just enjoy the comments

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
I've never understood how they (RL reporters) can claim to love the game yet constantly try and destroy it? Blows my mind.
I guess that the attitude comes right from the top. Until Murdoch dies, quality journalism and tv isn't a priority...race to the bottom.

News Corp own Canterbury Bankstown Express....just wondering if the local paper has turned on the team? Don't live locally so any one who can let us all know would be appreciated.

DT outraged but, in the local paper, where local advertising is their revenue source, are they so holier than thou. Interesting to know how the mongrels handle that!

Bull Terrier

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
So refreshing hearing someone telling the truth who is involved in the Press. Good article. Also Webster yesterday in the smh telling it the way it was. Good on him. Grubby telecrap reporters like Kent and co only care where there next $ is coming from. They dont care about the lives and Careers of others they have ruined with their lies. Pity there isnt a law against false reporting with a jail sentence or is there?

Howard Moon

Kennel Addict
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
I thought the demise of print media would be a positive, but the fact Buzzfeed is so big just shows that people are dumber than ever

justdogs

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
they love RL, because they are parasites, they sack blood from it to survive

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
they love RL, because they are parasites, they sack blood from it to survive
Plus they are still cut that they aren't players.

If you can't do it, "report" on it. If there is nothing to report, make it up to appear significant.

off-tap-robbie

Kennel Enthusiast
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
News Corp own Canterbury Bankstown Express....just wondering if the local paper has turned on the team? Don't live locally so any one who can let us all know would be appreciated.

DT outraged but, in the local paper, where local advertising is their revenue source, are they so holier than thou. Interesting to know how the mongrels handle that!
You can read the local Bankstown Express paper here

http://newslocal.smedia.com.au/canterbury-bankstown-express/

or any local paper for that matter

http://newslocal.digitaleditions.com.au

Status
Not open for further replies.