Interest in Michael Maguire

Status
Not open for further replies.

chisdog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Mate, I don't think you know what your talking about, give me Sammy Burgess any day of the week.
It's just like happened to Manly. It ripped the heart out of the club. Also they sacrificed I think it was 5 players for Burgess. Is Burgess worth 5 quality players? He's good but not that good. Add that to the fact that Madge didn't want him back (because they lost so many players) it upset the club as a whole.

raz7au

Kennel Participant
Gilded
Reaction score
Summary of article:
Triple M's Dead Set Legends, Triple M and the Australian's Brent Read
could be forced out (I don't know be he COULD)
There was talk (Talk from who? The voices in your head?)
That hasn't happened (Of course it hasn't)
I've made a few calls today on it (Calling your mum and Rothfield doesn't count).
Ray Dib actually told us at this stage there is no decision on Des Hasler. (Something official!)
The sense I got today ringing around (making up some shit to justify my rubbish)
The name I'm hearing is maybe (Making more shit up and claiming others support it)
Dean Pay is obviously the guy (in my (Readys) opinion)
everyone has assumed that Dean Pay is going to get that job. (no... Ready assumed he was getting the job, sounds like he wont)
I'm hearing that potentially, it could come down (I don't know shit but this is where I cover my arse).

CONCLUSION:
Everything from the club is pointing to Des not being sacked, but I'm going to fill an article full of conjecture to try and make it sound like I know what I'm talking about.
Finally a post of yours i can agree with!!!!

Qld-Dog

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
It's just like happened to Manly. It ripped the heart out of the club. Also they sacrificed I think it was 5 players for Burgess. Is Burgess worth 5 quality players? He's good but not that good. Add that to the fact that Madge didn't want him back (because they lost so many players) it upset the club as a whole.
Fair enough but, I would love big Sam in Blue and White for a couple of seasons.

Wokball

Waterboy
Reaction score
I'm happy for Madge and his lovely family to relocate to the Gold Coast .
If he was hired the majority of the board would be voted out.
I'd rather keep Des over Madge

Bulldogs09

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Draft Champion
Reaction score
No thanks to Maguire.

KLil

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Maguire.. Lol how embarrassing for the club.

Janice

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Fuck Madge the Dog ****!
After good Friday 2015 with his diagnosis of Adam Reynolds 'season ending' injury to get Graham crucified even though he was back weeks later... then this year he leaves a wounded GI on the field to fuck himself even more... The dude is an egotistical relentless dictator just like Des, don't want the fucker anywhere near us.
Don't forget leaving Sam Burgess on the field in the GF after breaking his jaw and then Maguire bitching about Graham not going off for a concussion test when they played Souths.

EXPLORER

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
I haven't really read through this thread
So not sure yet what tangent it's gone off in

But I just want to say
And I'm sure others have already said this

But fuck no to Madge
I'd honestly rather Des

Better the devil you know I say

We need fresh ideas

No to dymock
Due to he has spent too much time under Des

I'm all for Pay

I'm no expert
It's just my feelings on the subject

Edit
Fuck I wish we got Ivan instead of the fucking tigers

Dib you greasy ****
I blame you

LSD

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
What if Cronk came with him, as they know each other from when Madge was at Melbourne? Just thought I throw that in there lol

Status
Not open for further replies.