Instagram 'influencer' breaks down after platform decides to remove likes

flamebouyant

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I have a few friends who use Instagram, like you as a way of showcasing their photography and some others who are artist to show their drawings and paintings. As you touched on though, Instagram is being used now by people "showing off" their "amazing" lifestyles or Thots posting provocative pics to get people to sign up for their Patreon or OnlyFans pages to subscribe to their lewd content. For example, that Belle Delphine chick who has 4.2 million followers on Instagram is supposedly making about 200k a month just off her Patreon page from subscriptions. And she doesn't even get fully nude as she conceals her nips and vag.
Wow, that's an insane amount of money for effectively doing nothing.
I think, like most things, instagram began as an artistic platform to showcase your work, but it has since morphed into this social media beast which is full of bullshit and unnecessary crap!! I also think they probably didn't envisage how it would evolve and what it would become, so now they are trying to reform it somewhat, to what it used to be. Good luck to them.
I get so many new followers that are promoting some bulshit Chinese knock of crap, who just unfollow the next day. So many people/fake accounts want to send me messages, just to try and get my interest, but so many of them dont have a single pic or follower. It's just spam. Its ridiculous.
I only follow about 500 ppl, because I dont want my feed filled with crap I dont particularly want to see. But if I dont follow them back they often stop following me. Or they will like a whole bunch of my images but not follow. It just goes around and around in circles.

Sandra's Bollocks

Est. 1979
Reaction score
Actually you cant. I received a notification saying that they were changing it and only I would be able to see my likes, but actually I cant. It just says and others.
For someone who uses instagram as a platform for my artwork, I was pretty disappointed they did this. But I can understand the chain of thought behind it, and with some luck, these changes will help to get rid of some of the trash that's on it.
For me, instagram is a way of showcasing my photos. An online portfolio of my work. And I'm sure that, originally, this was the case for most. But now instagram is full of crap like this, and some dickhead with a picture of their breakfast can get 10k likes. It's become a joke, and is in no way a true method to prove the quality of your work. It's all about how you engage with the platform. It is so fickle. Some days I wake up with 10 new followers, but they are mostly hacks.
Sadly, I really dont think instagram did this for the self esteem and wellbeing of their users. I'm sure they figured out a way that it made things better for them while making people feel like it was being do e for them.
You can dude. Tap on Others....

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
I have a few friends who use Instagram, like you as a way of showcasing their photography and some others who are artist to show their drawings and paintings. As you touched on though, Instagram is being used now by people "showing off" their "amazing" lifestyles or Thots posting provocative pics to get people to sign up for their Patreon or OnlyFans pages to subscribe to their lewd content. For example, that Belle Delphine chick who has 4.2 million followers on Instagram is supposedly making about 200k a month just off her Patreon page from subscriptions. And she doesn't even get fully nude as she conceals her nips and vag.
I bought her bath water...

Wahesh

The Forefather of The Kennel
Reaction score

MatstaDogg

The Bearded Baker
Premium Member
Reaction score
My gosh, she really is delusional:

1. Having an onlyfans account is NOT running your own business
  2. Taking photos of yourself and uploading them to a website is NOT a job
FMD the future of this country is looking very bright.
I only stated that in an earlier post that this is what the chicks were doing with Instagram, using it to promote OnlyFans and Patreon. It's such hard work taking your clothes off and taking photos to sell to the thirsty guys out there. All in all she is just complaining because she thinks she will loose that "easy" money. Funny thing is if we call her out on it and what she is, we are misogynist.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
I only stated that in an earlier post that this is what the chicks were doing with Instagram, using it to promote OnlyFans and Patreon. It's such hard work taking your clothes off and taking photos to sell to the thirsty guys out there. All in all she is just complaining because she thinks she will loose that "easy" money. Funny thing is if we call her out on it and what she is, we are misogynist.
I'd rather be called a misogynist than pander to these whores.

BUT

I'd love to be bothered to be an influencer, I'd influence the sheep you use their own fucking brains and not just be followers.

PS if Walkinshaw want to throw me freebies for my beast, I would graciously accept lol

Wahesh

Reaction score
I'd rather be called a misogynist than pander to these whores.

BUT

I'd love to be bothered to be an influencer, I'd influence the sheep you use their own fucking brains and not just be followers.

PS if Walkinshaw want to throw me freebies for my beast, I would graciously accept lol
...and if Toyota want to throw me a freebie Tundra so I have a beast, I would graciously accept it :grinning:

Look at this freaking wahesh! I'm getting high thinking of being inside this beast with new car smell :hearteyes::hearteyes::hearteyes:

upload_2019-7-26_13-33-37.png

Scoooby

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Not my cup of tea :tired:

Good on her though :tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy:

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
Funniest thing is she's bragged about how much money she made...

I bet the ATO are now looking into her :D

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
...and if Toyota want to throw me a freebie Tundra so I have a beast, I would graciously accept it :grinning:

Look at this freaking wahesh! I'm getting high thinking of being inside this beast with new car smell :hearteyes::hearteyes::hearteyes:

View attachment 10766
Now that's a sexy beast!

They are about 130k here

Wahesh

Reaction score
Now that's a sexy beast!

They are about 130k here
Yep - $120,000 to buy & import - stock standard. Then you add all the accessories and it's about $130,000.

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Is no one going to talk about the gender pay gap happening on Instagram? The top 10 consists of almost all females. Why is there no equality?

Wahesh

Reaction score
Is no one going to talk about the gender pay gap happening on Instagram? The top 10 consists of almost all females. Why is there no equality?
You know who is even stupider than this girl? The company paying her.