Other News Source Insider Oil. Andrew Hill wants out

Nasheed

Banned
Gilded
Reaction score
Nasheed here,
My insider tells me he has a strong belief that Andrew Hill is over the crap at the Bulldogs and is quietly exploring his options for next year and beyond.
Basically, he's trying to be professional amongst a circus.

Insider hasn't heard this directly from the horses mouth. But he's heard it from other club people in the know.

He's not going to dramatically walk out and into Centrelink, but don't be surprised whatsoever if he pops up elsewhere in 21, or announces his resignation. Nasheed.

Nasheed

Banned
Gilded
Reaction score
As far as I know he's got a 3 year contract which expires in December. Doesn't need to resign, he can just walk away in a few months.
Hmmm. Didn't know that.
That just connects the dots a little more to what I heard.

pisssst

CEO
Reaction score
I know ill cop shit for this but id take todd g back
Would you, why? What did he do for our club remind me please? Because what I remember is him being the whole reason behind the scraping of our junior development system that has put us 20 years behind other clubs.

doggieaaron

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Would you, why? What did he do for our club remind me please? Because what I remember is him being the whole reason behind the scraping of our junior development system that has put us 20 years behind other clubs.
He had our club running very well the only mistake he made is giving des total control over everything which when we got des he was at the top of his game with manly so most would of done the same thing .

Nasheed

Banned
Gilded
Reaction score
Todd G was great as head of the dogs, terrible (and even worse for us) when heading up the NRL.
Don't confuse the two.
But do consider, he was offered the NrL role on the strength of excellent management of the dogs.

doggieaaron

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Todd G was great as head of the dogs, terrible (and even worse for us) when heading up the NRL.
Don't confuse the two.
But do consider, he was offered the NrL role on the strength of excellent management of the dogs.
Spot on

Tassie Devil

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
the only mistake he made is giving des total control over everything
Ah ... this 'only' mistake lead to us being absolutely fucked with the salary cap, having absolutely no juniors coming through, needing a complete overhaul of our coaching & management structure.

You're right though. Greenburg did well ...

Last edited:

Nasheed

Banned
Gilded
Reaction score
A this 'only' mistake lead to us being absolutely fucked with the salary camp, having absolutely no juniors coming through, needing a complete overhaul of our coaching & management structure.

You're right though. Greenburg did well ...
Des is t an accountant.
It was Dib that let the cap get out of hand.

chisdog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I know ill cop shit for this but id take todd g back
Yep, you're right there. He's the one that gave Hasler the reigns for the salary cap. He let Hasler off with developing talent & he was more interested in being a politician than a CEO. One of the biggest mistakes the club ever made.

Nasheed

Banned
Gilded
Reaction score
Yep, you're right there. He's the one that gave Hasler the reigns for the salary cap. He let Hasler off with developing talent & he was more interested in being a politician than a CEO. One of the biggest mistakes the club ever made.
Was Dib

chisdog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Don't confuse the two.
the NRL didn't do their due diligence then did they? He talked a good game & introduced political correctness to the club & didn't supervise Hasler very well.