Other News Source Insider Oil. Andrew Hill wants out

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
@Kempsey Dog ohh are U talking about after Christchurch massacre.. I bought U meant when he originally left. Dude Ur off Ur head if that's what Ur picking on considering he spent time in New Zealand.
The way this board swept in with promises of bringing us back to the root of who we are this dude rocks up to at his first official game in his position in a rival shirt. Shit look no matter the circumstances... Might seem like a dick call but that's just me. Has anyone here ever wore a competing companies shirt to their own job ?

BULLDVGS

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
The way this board swept in with promises of bringing us back to the root of who we are this dude rocks up to at his first official game in his position in a rival shirt. Shit look no matter the circumstances... Might seem like a dick call but that's just me. Has anyone here ever wore a competing companies shirt to their own job ?
Very unique situation. He worked there, was a leader there and many people associated (although not directly) with the place he used to work were murdered. Its a human thing to stay attached to people and place youve previously been apart of. Still don't see an issue, if anything it shows Price has good values as a person.

KLil

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Firstly it's sport.. secondly what about when players swap jerseys with their opposition, Should they be sacked?

I think U are looking to much into and forgetting who Pricey really is..

Nasheed

Banned
Gilded
Reaction score
Firstly it's sport.. secondly what about when players swap jerseys with their opposition, Should they be sacked?

I think U are looking to much into and forgetting who Pricey really is..
Players only do that in internationals and origins as momento's

I agree price shouldn't have done that.
Firstly he didn't need to get involved in Christchurch. I don't remember him getting involved in Manchester or roterham or Paris or Sri Lanka.

Secondly, he could hav had a non warriors NZ tribute if he really felt the need to do it.

DogsOfWar1704

Kennel Addict
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
I thought hill got booted, not the other way around?

Natboy

Banned
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
i cant confirm or wont confirm but he did not resign he was sacked, so another stab in the dark was wrong. No other way to look at it.
So he did want to go but then changed his mind and was sacked anyway? That’s exactly what I’m saying. I know you don’t like Nasheed but if he wasn’t spot on he was bloody close unless we are splitting hairs