Other News Source Insider Oil. Andrew Hill wants out

Nasheed

Banned
Gilded
Reaction score
Interesting how this thread went from the good oil, the BEST oil, on Andrew Hill, to a report card on Todd Greenberg by page two.

steeliz

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Be glad when Hill goes.

The last remnant of the old regime.

DinkumDog

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Reaction score
Media will definitely put a good spin to this to say Hill wanted out and left, as opposed to reporting the facts that is his contract expired in December this year and he was not given another offer.
Hill has said more than once he’s keen to stay so if this is true it’ll be interesting to see any succession plan. I care less for the individuals - only that they are given an opportunity to do the job and get some results and that we don’t repeat mistakes of the past. Hill may not have been the best CEO we’ve had but he’s been far from the worst and much better than his predecessor.

Last edited:

Straight18

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
This forum is a bigger fucking joke than our club, with it all about nasheed rubbish from his inside man, thinking maybe thid place is a little too run by lyn and the souths homo.
Fucking useless wankers ban this souths idiot.

Straight18

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hill has said more than once he’s keen to stay so if this is true it’ll be interesting to see any succession plan. I care less for the individuals - only that they are given an opportunity to do the job and get some results and that we don’t repeat mistakes of the past. Hill may not have been the best CEO we’ve had but he’s been far from the worst and much better than his predecessor.
Lol

Straight18

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Yes ben

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
Why so harsh on Pricey... The guy is a well respected dogs legend.
Nah dude wore a warriors shirt to his first even dogs game employed by the club... Fuck that dude. Never mattered what the reason was for, you respect your club / employer.

Natboy

Banned
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
Nah dude wore a warriors shirt to his first even dogs game employed by the club... Fuck that dude. Never mattered what the reason was for, you respect your club / employer.
You know why

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
You know why
Of course I know why. For the Christchurch massacre... And imo that's no excuse, your a club official, wear business casual and a black arm band or something. Shit look imo.

KLil

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Lol Ur off Ur head.. you do realise he basically got sacked hey.

BULLDVGS

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Of course I know why. For the Christchurch massacre... And imo that's no excuse, your a club official, wear business casual and a black arm band or something. Shit look imo.
Some things are more important than footy, that was a tragic event and he showed his support. Nothing wrong with it.

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
Some things are more important than footy, that was a tragic event and he showed his support. Nothing wrong with it.
Nah no way he could have shown his support in so many other ways

KLil

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
@Kempsey Dog ohh are U talking about after Christchurch massacre.. I bought U meant when he originally left. Dude Ur off Ur head if that's what Ur picking on considering he spent time in New Zealand.