Other News Source Insider Oil. Andrew Hill wants out

bradyk

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
2 x NF H2H Champ
NF Top Scorer
Reaction score
i cant see any issue between him and hasler.
Jewberg was our CEO between 2008-2013.

When he came in 2008, we were a mess.
in 2009, we were virtual minor premiers.
In 2011, he poachedHasler under manlys nose.
in 2012 Hasler and todd led us to playing a GF.

he turned us round.

as for our cap dramas.
We signed foran to a monster deal in 2017. under dib and Castle. 4 years after Todd left.
Our cap blew out in 2018. 5 years after todd left.

And hasler cant be blamed for that either, a coach is always going to want the best players. This is squarely on Dib and the lesbian.
Facts. Your boss tells you (Des) to play to a new salary cap, what do you do? Say no? <insert bad language here>, I can't stand Castle. On Foran, he was never a good buy for the amount he was on with his injury record. We made it even worse with sacking Hasler. He didn't even get one year with his experiment. Maybe we could of done something decent in 2018. We still would of lost our whole roster from 2019 on wards. We obviously also made a mistake with cutting Ennis a year or two early for Lichaa. Also moving Graham and Reynolds on really hurt me personally. In hindsight due to their form and injury record they wouldn't of been worth what we'd of had to pay to retain them.

Anyways, Todd had nothing to do with our terrible salary cap position. You can't deny he turned our club around in 2009.

doggieaaron

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Yep, you're right there. He's the one that gave Hasler the reigns for the salary cap. He let Hasler off with developing talent & he was more interested in being a politician than a CEO. One of the biggest mistakes the club ever made.
Those 2 gf were awful what a terrible ceo

LSD

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
I am assuming Haslers way out would have been to keep back ending contracts.
Todd did do a good job for us in certain facets of his role and we were successful during his tenure. We need strong leadership starting from the top.

Dogs79

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Todd was only CEO for the first 2yrs of Des’s reign. Which were the most successful years 1-3yrs. While he might have been involved in some early back ended deals, I’m sure he would see now the damage and don’t we all learn by our mistakes? I’m not for or against the idea, but we did seem to be in a good spots during his time as CEO. We had a winning team, what most people would argue at the time we had a top 5 coach, Dally M winners in the team, major sponsors, juniors coming through during his time including Jackson, Finucane, Kasiano, Barba, Klemmer etc. He was in charge when we grabbed a hand full of Broncos and some bloke named Josh Morris in 09 to help rebuild. On face value, it seems that the bloke done a fair job and showed some leadership during his time as Dogs CEO. I agree it’s best we dont speak of his time as head of NRL as it obviously knocks him down a peg or 20.

bricktamland

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Nasheed here,
My insider tells me he has a strong belief that Andrew Hill is over the crap at the Bulldogs and is quietly exploring his options for next year and beyond.
Basically, he's trying to be professional amongst a circus.

Insider hasn't heard this directly from the horses mouth. But he's heard it from other club people in the know.

He's not going to dramatically walk out and into Centrelink, but don't be surprised whatsoever if he pops up elsewhere in 21, or announces his resignation. Nasheed.
You’ve had a few insider news and they haven’t come true . I call bullshit

Nasheed

Banned
Gilded
Reaction score
You’ve had a few insider news and they haven’t come true . I call bullshit
Bro.
I literally leaked a document 48 hours ago that made the news.
From the insider network to Nasheed to the MSM media.
Wha else you want from me/us?

NPC83

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score
Todd has well and truely burnt his bridges at the dogs. That would be a very tough sell to get him back in and couldn’t see him wanting to do it again. He’d probably be looking at working in a different code now.

Nasheed

Banned
Gilded
Reaction score
I am waiting for Dave Holland to confirm
Don't be silly. This is a serious forum and some of us are playing dangerous games with powerful people in the shadows.
Just sit back and enjoy the scoops.

Craystar

Kennel Established
Reaction score

he turned us round.

as for our cap dramas.
We signed foran to a monster deal in 2017. under dib and Castle. 4 years after Todd left.

And hasler cant be blamed for that either, a coach is always going to want the best players. This is squarely on Dib and the lesbian.
You talk a lot of shit, but this is by far your best post on the kennel

Malla

Reaction score
Media will definitely put a good spin to this to say Hill wanted out and left, as opposed to reporting the facts that is his contract expired in December this year and he was not given another offer.

Nasheed

Banned
Gilded
Reaction score
Media will definitely put a good spin to this to say Hill wanted out and left, as opposed to reporting the facts that is his contract expired in December this year and he was not given another offer.
I'm feeling it's both.

Malla

Reaction score
You talk a lot of shit, but this is by far your best post on the kennel
Been saying this all along.

Why is Greenburg not given the props he deserves for doing such a great job with us? He struggled at NRL, just isn't cut out for that and he would be the first to admit that, but when he was with us he turned us around. Went from no sponsor and wooden spoon in 2008 to a top 4 team within a year with a functioning front office.

2144superman

Kennel Legend
Reaction score

he turned us round.

as for our cap dramas.

More dribble ... I'm no jew but don't call him Jewberg, it's not right.

XR6T

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Nasheed....this so called "insider" told me that you lost your oil but.....

Screenshot_20200914-203554_Google.jpg

Cappuccino

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Been saying this all along.

Why is Greenburg not given the props he deserves for doing such a great job with us? He struggled at NRL, just isn't cut out for that and he would be the first to admit that, but when he was with us he turned us around. Went from no sponsor and wooden spoon in 2008 to a top 4 team within a year with a functioning front office.
He also took away the shitting pig logo and replaced it with something tougher and brought back Canterbury Bankstown to the name, signed a world class coach and did a great job

Malla

Reaction score
He also took away the shitting pig logo and replaced it with something tougher and brought back Canterbury Bankstown to the name, signed a world class coach and did a great job
Improved the relationship with the media too

Just look at how shit it is these days. Has progressively worsened over the last 6+ years.